• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to order from?

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    What online store should I order cards from?

My bank has blocked PayPal ATM for some reason, so I'm looking for a place that accepts credit cards.

Years
  • I have to agree with Prons, I get most of my theme decks from Amazon because of the ease of it, but I tend to stray away from booster packs for some reason. If I'm going to get some booster packs, I get a booster box, and purchase it off eBay from someone who has 100% Satisfaction User Rating.

If I'm looking for individual cards, I tend to look at professor-Oak's website. I've never had any problems from there, and while the price may be slightly higher, since I've never had any problems, I don't worry to much about it.

GibbyGibson

BeliVuk

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    I have to agree with Prons, I get most of my theme decks from Amazon because of the ease of it, but I tend to stray away from booster packs for some reason. If I'm going to get some booster packs, I get a booster box, and purchase it off eBay from someone who has 100% Satisfaction User Rating.

If I'm looking for individual cards, I tend to look at professor-Oak's website. I've never had any problems from there, and while the price may be slightly higher, since I've never had any problems, I don't worry to much about it.

GibbyGibson

Is the URL Professor-Oak.com?

Yeah I was thinking about Amazon, but the shipping is really really expensive to get here.

Years
  • Is the URL Professor-Oak.com?

Yes. Like I said previously, though, since you are purchasing individual cards instead of random packs, the prices can be slightly higher, but it works wonders with me when I'm trying to finish up a set or grab that much needed trainer for my deck. Much cheaper in the long run instead of hoping for a random bit of luck with a pack.

GibbyGibson

Prons

Boogiepop Penguin
    Years
  • Shipping on Amazon can depend. I have amazon prime (they also have a special amazon prime if you're a college student, might be worth looking into) so a lot of things have free shipping. I also notice a few of the sellers on there are nice enough to have 0.0$ shipping on certain items, I believe the booster pack I ordered had $0.0 shipping on it. Probably because all they had to do to mail it was stick it in a secure envelope. :P

BeliVuk

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    Shipping on Amazon can depend. I have amazon prime (they also have a special amazon prime if you're a college student, might be worth looking into) so a lot of things have free shipping. I also notice a few of the sellers on there are nice enough to have 0.0$ shipping on certain items, I believe the booster pack I ordered had $0.0 shipping on it. Probably because all they had to do to mail it was stick it in a secure envelope. :P

Yeah but shipping to Sweden is 5$ for a single card. :(

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
  • I usually order my stuff from Gamingetc.com. I pre-order boxes from there, and you can choose for PayPal or Credit Card.

Back