• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where to put this question?

Years
  • Hey Pokecommunity! I have a little dilemma in my hands because I have made a "hack" series on Youtube and I have a question about that. Can I post a thread on this website about the hack series and link it to my Youtube channel and if I can where can I post it? I have been combing this site for about an hour now and I still cannot find the answer so this is my last stop. Thanks!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • If it's a Let's Play series or something of the sort, it can go in the "Reviews, LPs, and Guides" subsection of Video Gaming, but there are specific rules for that section to be mindful of. Otherwise, just keeping a link in your signature is the only way they allow it.

Years
  • If it involves advertisement of anything outside of PC, then really the only place you can advertise it then is in your signature, I'm afraid.

Back