• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where to train Lvl 50+ Pokémon? (Sapphire)

Years
    Hi all! It's finally done.. I defeated the Elite4, caught the 3 Regis, Rayquaza and Latias... and I wonder what to do now. Where is a good place to train my high-level Pokémon? (Will they gain experience from fighting in the Battle Tower, too?)

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    meh, i train ( on pokemon ruby) in the elite four. use exp share
    on the one you want to get up, and k0 the elite4 with a 100+ pokemon.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Just battle the Elite Four over and over. It's your best chance with the levels your pokemon are at.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Battle the Elite Four all over again, that's what I do in mostly every pkmn game

p.s. I herd that the Hoenn E4 have the most lamest moves

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    Battle the Elite Four all over again, that's what I do in mostly every pkmn game

p.s. I herd that the Hoenn E4 have the most lamest moves

What you heard was true, I have Ruby Sapphire and Emerald and the Elite 4 in all of them are just a bunch of push-overs.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Have you fought a rematch against some of the Trainers in the Trainer's Eye in the PokeNavi?

I know they're weak, but every bit of experience (and money) counts.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    Try the Sky Pillar where you caught Rayquaza. That is an okay place to train. Or, you could try Victory Road if you became desperate enough. But Victory Road, sadly, is a pretty lame place to train once you hit the 60+ levels.
    Sky Pillar isn't to bad, mind. Even so, after a while, even the Sky Pillar loses value once you hit the higher levels.

Sadly, that is one thing that has irked me continuously about the Hoenn Region. There's nowhere seriously dangerous to go, or to train. There ARE lots of places to go in Hoenn, just very few of them are actually dangerous or even strenuous.

The only truly decent place in Hoenn is the Elite Four for training up. And that gets boring pretty quickly, same thing over and over. However, it pays off, as the Elite Four hand out Decent Exp & Money. Also, Steven usually puts up a pretty decent fight as long as your levels are under the 75+ range.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    Try the Sky Pillar where you caught Rayquaza. That is an okay place to train. Or, you could try Victory Road if you became desperate enough. But Victory Road, sadly, is a pretty lame place to train once you hit the 60+ levels.
    Sky Pillar isn't to bad, mind. Even so, after a while, even the Sky Pillar loses value once you hit the higher levels.

Sadly, that is one thing that has irked me continuously about the Hoenn Region. There's nowhere seriously dangerous to go, or to train. There ARE lots of places to go in Hoenn, just very few of them are actually dangerous or even strenuous.

The only truly decent place in Hoenn is the Elite Four for training up. And that gets boring pretty quickly, same thing over and over. However, it pays off, as the Elite Four hand out Decent Exp & Money. Also, Steven usually puts up a pretty decent fight as long as your levels are under the 75+ range.

Ya, but the only tedious thing about Steven is that he'll never re-match you once you beat him.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    This is for Sapphire, mind you. Not for emerald.

You can battle Steven loads of times when he is in the elite four.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    wait, in emerald you cant rebattle the champion? thats kind of pointless. now i'm happy i didnt put any time into it.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    wait, in emerald you cant rebattle the champion? thats kind of pointless. now i'm happy i didnt put any time into it.

No, the champion is Wallace in emerald, and you battle Steven optionally, he has like, level 60 something Pokémon.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well by either Sky pillar or E4, why not trade them to other versions, and train there, since they gain more experience and will level up faster, and no you don't gain experience from battling in battle tower or battle frontier.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    There are a number of locations.

In Sky Pillar: Pokemon in the 50 zone inhabit the area. I vividly remember Claydol being there..

E4: I hate doing this because it isn't as quick as wild battles and if you decide you want to leave halfway through you can't. But hey, it harbors the Elite Four and the former Champ. So I mean...Yeah.

Battle Tower: If I am correct then yes you do gain experience here.

Battle Fronteir(E): This is only for Emerald but is very helpful for leveling up. <3

~ Star

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    There are a number of locations.

In Sky Pillar: Pokemon in the 50 zone inhabit the area. I vividly remember Claydol being there..

E4: I hate doing this because it isn't as quick as wild battles and if you decide you want to leave halfway through you can't. But hey, it harbors the Elite Four and the former Champ. So I mean...Yeah.

Battle Tower: If I am correct then yes you do gain experience here.

Battle Fronteir(E): This is only for Emerald but is very helpful for leveling up. <3

~ Star

Well quoted from my previous post, "no you don't gain experience from battling in battle tower or battle frontier." I mean if you havent tried it, then thats understandable. but its not a place to train in.

Back