• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen where to train

Status
Not open for further replies.

humanking

Old School Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    HI! i'm at olivine gym and this is my team:
    Croconaw lvl 28
    pidgeotto 28
    weepinbell 28
    miltank 27

i'm kinda weak even though i fought every trainers i found,is there a certain spot that would be good to level them all up to at least level 30?

Naruto456910

Sareo Yukimura, The Original..
    Years
    Not really... I had the same problem my self. But I took Typhlosion instead of Feraligator.

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
    Years
    I'm not sure if this applies to the new game, but when I was playing G/S/C and I was in that area, I would surf outside Olivine and battle Tentacool and Tentacruel and it would give me some good exp. points.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Just train in the wild. Also try making use of the HM surf - there's a few hidden trainers you can battle thanks to is - for instance, go into the see just south of Goldenrod and surf south, or surf in places by Union Cave (which'd lead you to the place Lapras is on Fridays, or other places in the Ruins of Alph). Also from time to time people will call you and offer to battle you, so you can get experience that way when that does happen. (The more numbers you get, the more calls you get, the more offers for battle you get - and they get stronger too).

No VS seeker in this game though.

Anyways, try the Questions/Answer thread next time... thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back