• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Were / Are You From

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • This is um... definitely in the wrong place. o_O; I'm going to move it to OVP where it's more relevant. Check the forum descriptions before you post new threads to make sure they're in the right place.

edit: Okay, that's done. I'm in Canada and I don't really want to live anywhere else; I'm quite content here. :D
    edit2: That wasn't even my full reply. :( I'm all over the place tonight. I was born and raised in Canada, but I've moved all over Canada. Lived in 4 different provinces, family in at least 2 others... I get around a fair bit. XD; Never lived outside the country though.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I live in Australia, because Australia is safe from lots of things

The snakes/spiders/stingrays/sharks/jellyfish/aborigines beg to differ.

I come from Paris, France. I moved to NZ in '07.
    I still prefer France, but the regular fish & chip's keep me company :)

Years
  • I'm from the US. I really can't say I'm from anywhere specific in the US, being a military brat. I move around every 3-4 years.

At the minute, I'm in Germany. It's a really nice place. \o/

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • *sob*
    I was born and had lived in LA, California for 13 years... (For those who dont know, California is in the United States XD)
    But suddenly, my dad got a promotion and we had to leave the country and live in the middle of nowhere in Asia...
    *sob*

You're making me remember the good stuffs in LA!! I'll remember you!!
    LOL, kidding!!

ps: Maddie i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • I'm from the US. I really can't say I'm from anywhere specific in the US, being a military brat. I move around every 3-4 years.

At the minute, I'm in Germany. It's a really nice place. \o/

Where are you in Germany??

@topic
    I was born in Germany and still live here =)
    There are times where I wish I could live somewhere else but I actually like it here. In my opinion the people are kinda stupid, but maybe I'm the only one who thinks so o_O
    I'm sure I'm gonna live abroad sometime though. At least for a few years.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I was born in a small town near Newcastle, Australia xD

When I was 4 years old, we moved to the states, so I've lost most of my accent. ( Dad is an Aussie, Mum is American but she was born in Sweden )

Right now, I'm living in Southern Ohio, corn crop capitol of the entire freakin' world.

Years
  • The snakes/spiders/stingrays/sharks/jellyfish/aborigines beg to differ.

I come from Paris, France. I moved to NZ in '07.
    I still prefer France, but the regular fish & chip's keep me company :)

You forgot hurricanes, droughts, and wildfires. :P

I like it Ohio. But I live in Northern Ohio suburbs so I know nothing about farming. ^^

However, my ancestors came from:

85% Irish
    5% German
    5% British
    1% Ukrainian
    2% Slovakian
    1% Russian
    1% Polish

:D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I live in Great Britain! I love Birtishy - ish stuff :).

Back