• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where were you 3 hours ago?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Three hours ago I was finally learning how to play the Magic card game. I need to start a collection now to match my collection of yu gi oh and pokemon cards.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I was trying to fix a lawn mower, didn't work out too well. I can fix a half shaft on a huge ass truck, no problem, but this lawn mower is just way out of my league.

Years
    Hm, at that time I had just got back from taking a lap around the campus, then was watching Travel Channel on the TV present in my suite.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Three hours ago, I was boiling potatoes and getting other ingredients together for dinner. So exciting, I know!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was still at work three hours ago, probably unloading some ice or boxes or something. -w-

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Probably still at the mall. Possibly on my way home from the mall.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I was busy playing Halo Reach on Firefight with my clan buddies, got to rank up and get some new armory gear so it was all good.

Back