• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where were you born?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    oh joy i am the land of sunshine and joy

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    ...OMG!! This. Is. Mwar. So. Me!!!

Where were you born?

The Land of Romantic Night

You one half of a couple loving in the Land of the Romantic Night. You truly are the hopeless romantic. You live for soft kisses on the lips and tender hugs. When you fall in love you fall hard. You are completely devoted to your partner and would never hurt them on purpose. You give yourself entirely to your lover and would do anything for them. However this does leave you open to hurt, so be careful in your passionate world.

2796 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 46936 times.
    6% of people had this result.

...Mwar, I am a hopeless romantic ~.=.^ I love and cherish Didi more than anything <3 hehe... what a perfect quiz ta take ^.====.^

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The Land of Moonlit Magic

You are a siren of the Land of Moonlit Magic. The moon is your goddess and you follow her with a mystic eye. You stare up the night sky and question the world. You are inquisitive and that is wonderful. You feel most comfortable in the night air under a cloudless sky. You thrive under the moonlight.

Im not that obssesed with the moon.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I took the test before around 4 times long ago. 2 times marine, 2 times night. It's a little obvious I get these results cuz my element is water and my real name, Diana, which means the Roman Moon/hunting/childbirth goddess |P *brick'd for yapping*

Where were you born?

The Land of the Marine

You are a swimmer in the Land of the Marine. You are carefree and playful just like your best friend the dolphin. When you are in the water you are happiest you could ever be. However, just like the waters you love so much you have a darker side. You can become very destructive and torrent like.

-and-

Where were you born?

The Land of Moonlit Magic

You are a siren of the Land of Moonlit Magic. The moon is your goddess and you follow her with a mystic eye. You stare up the night sky and question the world. You are inquisitive and that is wonderful. You feel most comfortable in the night air under a cloudless sky. You thrive under the moonlight.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    This was kinda fun ^^

I got:

The Land of the Marine

You are a swimmer in the Land of the Marine. You are carefree and playful just like your best friend the dolphin. When you are in the water you are happiest you could ever be. However, just like the waters you love so much you have a darker side. You can become very destructive and torrent like.

Yay that's so true :3~

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    The Land of Sunshine and Joy

You are a singing child in the Land of Sunshine and
    Joy. You indulge in soft and sweet things. Sad
    things tend to bounce off of you and you return
    to you normal bouncy self. You are a fun and
    carefree individual. You do not let the little
    burdens in life get you down. Go you.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Well I dont have time to answer so many questions XD,

But i tested something like that before on the univercity where is my uncle studying, and a guy saw my hand and he told I was born in Mongolai and I was a Docter and Medicine maker XD

Years
    Okay... Since the quiz is down, and we really don't need any more "The quiz isn't working" posts (it's kinda pointless), I'm going to lock this ^^;; Hope you don't mind.
    *closed*

Back