• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you be if PKMN was real?

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    ThePkmnMaster said:
    If pokemon where real i would travel the world to caught them all sounds like fun my frist pokemon would be Pikachu or
    Or......
    Where would you be if PKMN was real?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Meh... I should close this, but since it has had a page of replies since Elite Four Lance's bumping post (or spree...). So I'll keep it open. It makes more sense anyways XD

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    I'd live in a deep forest somewhere with a Pikachu, Raichu and all the dog pokemon. And who needs to build a house? I'd just live in a tree house like Link. ;)

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I'd probably be building psychic powers with my Gardevoir. ^_^

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I would be livin high in the mountains, or by a nice little waterfall and pond deep in a forest somewhere with a shiney umbreon and a jolteon, and live in a neat litle shelter made from branches =3

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    I`d probably be in a Ghost Tower and look at ghost pokemons. (=
    I`m not going to remain there forever, I need to go out sometime and travel to different places, that will be so wicked.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I'd probly live in the first seson world, the world of simple dirty brownish colors, caching them all, all 151, -sigh- the good 1st seson days...

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
    i would probaly be on a journy to see all the pokemon and when growing up lived in a small peaceful town but always dream of pokemon

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Corrupt said:
    i would probaly be on a journy to see all the pokemon and when growing up lived in a small peaceful town but always dream of pokemon
    Same here. Just travelin all over the world battlin and making friends / rivals oh and catching spots along the way XD

Back