• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the video game wolrd?

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
  • Have you ever imagined living in a video game world and being able to see the sights for yourself ? Of course you have! Where would you live out of all the locations from any video game? Would you live at the Lon lon ranch? Would you live in Spira or maybe live in the Necrohol of Nabudis.

I'd personally like to live in Mineral town from the Harvest moon games or maybe live on Mt Gagazet from FFX.

Where would you live?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd live in the Super Mario world because it's colorful and has a variety of creatures (in the same way as Pokemon).

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Vermillion City in Pokemon has always been one of my favorite cities or maybe Agate Village in Colosseum. If there was anywhere outside the Pokemon World it probably would be... With the Kutolah tribe in Fire Emblem :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Any of the following:

Ecruteak City (Pokemon)
    Baticul (Tales of the Abyss)
    Zora's Domain (LoZ: Ocarina of Time)
    Tazmily Village (Mother 3)
    Pop Star (Kirby 64)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • This is a tough choice, but I think somewhere like Spiral Mountain from Banjo Kazooie would be nice. I mean you get free food flying all around your house. It would be amazing! :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Celadon, Phenac or Goldenrod City in Pokemon
    Sera Island (Atelier Annie DS) because it's just one big resort :P
    Bowser's Castle in SMB3
    Vice City (GTA Vice City) for all the awesome 80's style cars I can steal... until I get gunned down... Hmmm. maybe that's not the best choice xD

Years
  • I'd love to live wherever Wesker lives in :3 I love resident evil & he's always been my favorite character.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    A town from Animal Crossing. I remember back in the day imagining taking over the town, becoming its undisputed king, or president or prime minister 4 life.

Either that or Hyrule from Legend of Zelda. You could chill in Hyrule Field, go fishing, sumo wrestle a Goron or even go Triforce hunting.

Years
  • This is a tough choice, but I think somewhere like Spiral Mountain from Banjo Kazooie would be nice. I mean you get free food flying all around your house. It would be amazing! :D

If by free food you mean bear-sized carrots with eyes hopping around, I'll pass on that offer.

I can't really think of anything that would make life any more awesome than Pokemon, but I've always wanted to be a part of a zombie outbreak. Just sounds fun and if you're gonna die someday anyways, why not? Haha :P

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Vermillion City in Pokemon has always been one of my favorite cities or maybe Agate Village in Colosseum. If there was anywhere outside the Pokemon World it probably would be... With the Kutolah tribe in Fire Emblem :D
    You took the words right out of my mouth xD But I'd also like to live in verdanturf (pokemon) or Lycia (Fire Emblem).Konoha also doesnt seem bad until the Pain incident.( UNS2)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Hmm... if I had to pick a game to live in, it'd probably be Tales of Vesperia... the Guild thing is awesome, and I can have super powers just by holding a crystal! :D Granted, they're not exactly easy to get.

The pokemon world would be pretty awesome too... nothing seriously bad ever happens, no one can die and... the pokemon! That would be pretty awesome.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • Onett (Earthbound)
    Tazmily (Mother 3)
    Inaba (Persona 4)

All of them just seem so laid back and calm, I would love to live in any of these towns.

Years
  • I'd live in the Pokémon World.

Where would you live in the video game wolrd?

Hoenn, in particular. Though I wouldn't mind living in Layton's London (as long as I got to go along with him etc. :D)

Years
  • HowhaveInotpostedinhereyet?

Well, there are some random places I would like to live. Pokemon has to be one of them, I would say Johto.
    However, a warped place, I would love to be in Silent Hill, just to see what my mind would come up with! XD​

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Oddworld from any of the oddworld games but i really want to live in the one in Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. the citizens are chickens and theres a colony of tadpole looking things. The world has a such a weird vibe to it too, i think i would like it

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Any of these : - Pokemon, Unova Region (anywhere) - The World Ends With You (definitely Shibuya) - Final Fantasy XIII (anywhere) - Kingdom Hearts (Twilight Town)

Back