• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the video game wolrd?

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
  • Simple =Pokemon Unova region
    why may you ask I simply like snivy:p

Simple =Pokemon Unova region
    why may you ask I simply like snivy:p

Last edited:

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • After much thought I'd also like to live in Rabanastre from FF XII or maybe just chill out and live at Lon lon ranch from OOT.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Vice City, or any of the four cities in the original Driver game. I know they're real cities, but I love how they are in the game :P

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Somewhere in Hoenn (So much ocean <3), Shibuya (The World Ends With You, I'd want to play the Reaper's Game XD), Monstro Town from Super Mario RPG (Imagine living in a town of MONSTERS! Friendly MONSTERS!), or the island from Cave Story (cuddleh rabbit monsters :D)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ANYWHERE IN ASELIA

To be more specific...

Iselia or Luin (Sylvarant - Tales of Symphonia)
    Flanoir or Mizuho (Tethe'alla - Tales of Symphonia)
    ... But in all honestly I wouldn't mind to live anywhere in Aselia. ^_^

As for non-Symphonia places...

Waffle Town (Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility)
    Ecruteak, Pallet Town Under Red's bed (Pokemon)

I'm sure there are several other places I wouldn't mind staying at, but this'll do!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    Video game word live with music from it, and all eras. Music from more recent games such as Final Fantasy the world i live in more acutely. It will make you a better video game designer.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I know this is going to be such an odd place to say i would love to go to raccoon city to totally wipe out some zombies and if i have to die i wont go down with out a fight lol.
    But other than that i would have to say Pallet town and just pull an Ash spend more time in various other towns than my actual home town and go on an epic journey when i don't age at all

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Probably the Dream Weavers world of Spyro the Dragon <3
    Or one of the little portal worlds...I've forgotten the name. Twilight Harbour? It's so pretty x)

Edit - it's Dark Passage, not Twilight Harbour. xD

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I'd... probably live in the world of Pokemon. In one of the big cities. Mainly because it's a cool place and overall, the world seems to be in pretty good shape, with the exception of the occasional epic journey involving an angry legendary pokemon.

..Still better than most other worlds though. |D

Back