• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live?

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Celadon, when I think about it, just seems polluted. o_O; I don't know why... maybe it's because of the graphics of the game or something, but I just think smog when I hear that name, rofl.
    Don't forget the water in front of the one house is filled with Grimer...for some reason...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh, yeah... o_O That's probably the reason why I associated it with pollution, yuck. XD;; If the water is like that, I wouldn't wanna see the sewer systems. =X

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Why would you want to see their sewer systems anyway? I wouldn't care if the sewer systems suck, s'long as they work, so dun diss my city :O

Cherrim

Years
    XD Well, if they were in bad condition, I most certainly wouldn't want to live there. Eww... think of the smell. =X

X3 Living in that mansion in Celadon might be nifty, though. I've always liked that building for some reason. XD;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Oh, yeah... o_O That's probably the reason why I associated it with pollution, yuck. XD;; If the water is like that, I wouldn't wanna see the sewer systems. =X

That is their sewer system! It's just totally overflowed :)

Cherrim

Years
    Lmao, well, as long as it's not a swimming pool. oO; Eww... imagine cleaning out a swimming pool with Grimer in it. *wouldn't want a job like that* XD

Thinking about it, it might be cool to live in Fuschia as long as the Safari Zone was still there. =D The zoo-thingy just outside of it was always fun to read the signs of in RBY, lol.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lmao, well, as long as it's not a swimming pool. oO; Eww... imagine cleaning out a swimming pool with Grimer in it. *wouldn't want a job like that* XD

Thinking about it, it might be cool to live in Fuschia as long as the Safari Zone was still there. =D The zoo-thingy just outside of it was always fun to read the signs of in RBY, lol.

I live on Orleans Avenue, Celadon City, Kanto, World!

...Sorry I stole that from a Jewel Song ;) lol

Actually, now I wanna give the Streets of the City, Street Names!

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Hm... I'd love to live on Mossdeep Island. It seems like a pretty place and it's got the Space Station there! I think that my second choice would be Sootopolis City. The whole structure of the city is cool.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Me? In my Secret Base/Gym. . .Sleep with my plush Rhydon dolls. . .g'night, Rhydoll. . .

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    I'd want to live in either Sootopolis city or Alto mare! glub glub....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Celadon City - The City most Controlled by any given force be it Team Rocket and or the Elite Four.

What Color is Celadon you say? The World will never know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hmm...

I would wan't to start of in pallet town, but I would wan't to be a Pokemon Master lol, so i would be going round get badges!

Years
    Mayde in Fortree.. I have live all my life in same house (what's in the woods) and it will be nice to live in the WOOD. Or then Sootopolis- It's so weird, that it's very good to me. Or maybe Lilycove- much of green and sea - i love seas- is very close.

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    I would probably live in Verdantuf .. I mean .. the clean air and all the pretty flowers! It would be so peaceful for my pokemon and I *eyes glaze over dreamily* ..ahh.. ^^

Back