• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live?

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    If pokemon was real where would you live?

I would live here Where would you live?

Why becuase i like the piece and quiet of a country town.

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
    Years

NEW BARK TOWN
    Where would you live?

CHERRYGROVE CITY
    Where would you live?

AZALEA TOWN
    Where would you live?

GOLDENROD CITY
    Where would you live?

I love all these places and actually i would probably live anyhwere in johto except for mahogany town.

Last edited:

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I'd like to live in lavender town!

Good proximity to safron city but still a nice quiet town in the mountains! Also not to far to get to the sea!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Ecruteak, it's based on a Rural Japanese village, it has the Tin and Brass towers, It's peaceful, it has the Kimono Girls dance studio...
    and it's not far north of both GoldenRod and the Ruins of Alph.

And also, it's the only Pokemon town to get it's own artwork.
    Spoiler:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'd live in Fuschia, because it's got the Safari Zone, the Games Corner and proximity to other major cities, plus the familiarity of Kanto.

Or Snowpoint City, because I love the snow and I also prefer Ice type Pokemon, which, clearly, there is an abundance of up there.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sandgem!

Just because of the sand.That or Sunnyshore.I'd just wanna sit in Pokemon Rock....

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Well I'm a sea dog at heart, so probably somewhere like Slateport or Sunyshore. Otherwise I'd live somewhere quiet like Pallet Town or the other starting areas.

S4suk3

-_-"
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Pallet Town good peace quite town and there's professor oak :P

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Either Ecruteak or New Bark Town. Ecruteak because it has tons of history historynerdFTW and New Bark because it's a nice little rural town. I'd hate to live in one of the bigger cities. Dx

Back