• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Goldenrod sounds like a good place. Either that or somewhere in Sinnoh as I love the snowy weather.

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
    I'd probably live in Azalea Town in the Johto region so I could protect the Slowpokes! In case you don't remember, that's the town with that lame gym leader, Bugsy.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Hearthome City! I like a city with friendly enviroment for all ages and it has Amity Square!

Hearthome City is probably the one of the busiest city in Pokemon world, and probably the most fun, after Goldenrod, I think. x3

RoxasauceKOD

No! My sauce belongs to me :<
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Id love to live in vermilion city :)

Sounds like twilight town in HGSS.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I would defiantely live in Johto either in Azalea or Mahogany town. 2 Quite Places with great stroylines.. in the game of course! n_n

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Goldenrod city.

Where would you live?

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    Goldenrod city because it looks like a big city and I like living near the water, beaches etc. because I love seafood :P

Back