• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • I totally agree with the 2 posts above me. In fact for me it would be either:

Fuschia City (I like the Zoo concept and the fact there is a beach.)

Goldenrod City (You have everything you need in one spot.)

Ecruteak City (I would love seeing Museums and having tours of Bell Tower!)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There are quite a few cities I'd live in throughout the Pokémon world. Ecruteak in Johto, simply because it is gorgeous and mysterious, and one of the more "Japanesy" (Lol, Utada) towns. Also, Lilycove in Hoenn since it is basically the home of the Coordinator. I have had many epic contests there also, it is close to the sea ans I am somewhat fascinated by ocean. Hearthome in Sinnoh for similar reasons. The only places in Kanto I would live are either Fuschia or Lavender... Fuschia simply so I can stalk Koga! ^_^

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Thinking about it much, I'd say Petalburg City or Mauville City in Hoenn. Those seem nice and close in terms of area to where I live in Sydney. :P Celadon seems pretty nice too.

Slateport or Lilycove might be pretty cool as well. :P Goldenrod and Rustboro equally so. :D Eterna also seems like a pretty cool smaller city that would be nice to live in. As would Jubilife.

After those, I might pick one of the real big cities: the newly unveiled Huin City (who wouldn't want to live in New York, ah?) or La Rousse City.

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
  • Either Floroma Town or Solaceon Town (:
    I like cities but, I think I'd want to be a lot closer to pokemon.
    I'd definately travel though, I'm all about adventure ^^ xD

I'd want to befriend either a Zangoose or Larvitar >.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Goldenrod/Lilycove/Celadon
    Love for them. Mostly because of game shops.
    Which I hope they have.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • It would have to be either Fortree City or Mossdeep City.

In Fortree City I would get to live in a treehouse which is pretty epic. I would also get to train with the best Flying gym leader Winona, convenient as my favourite type is Flying and favourite pokemon is Altaria. If I fancy shopping or going out with my friends its just a lovely trek through sunny forests to Lilycove.

Mossdeep is a sub-topical paradise with clear-skies almost all years round. My passion for physics would be indulged by the Space Center and I get to train with the likes of Steven, Tate and Liza who are some of my favourite trainers and hopefully Steven would give me a Beldum. I could spend the day surfing and snorkelling in the wonderful seas around the island.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • hmm tough decision probably Mossdeep,Cianwood or Dewford reason they are islands with cool caves near them Shoal cave,Cliff edge cave and Granite cave all have really cool pokemon in them Spheal,Steelix,Aron and Zubat

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
  • I know this thread has been done several times before but I still love reading everyone's answers. So I'm gonna ask it again.

If you lived in the Pokémon world, what city/region would you live in?

Would it be the starter village in the hopes that you'd luck out and get a starter Pokémon from the local professor? :p A big city with lots to do? Maybe the town that has the daycare so there are always tame, baby Pokémon to play with. Even if you became a Pokémon trainer that travelled across the land, searching far and wide, everyone has a hometown. What would yours be?

I would live in golden rod city its the best. I would also be able to go to kanto using the train they have thier

Ayselipera

A city or town by the sea would be ideal. That being said I don't want to live in Sinnoh since I'm not a fan of anything there. So any seaside town or city in Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn would be fine. A few places I have on my mind are Vermilion City, Olivine City, or Lilycove City.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Vermilion, Sootopolis, Cinnabar, Dewford or Mahogany. Just for the fishing. I could REALLY get into fishing in that world.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Goldenrod City !

Why ?

The Magnet train.
    The department store.
    The Gamecorner.
    The Global Terminal.
    The Bike shop.
    The Park with Bug catcher contests.
    The Ilex Forest.
    The Closeness to my favourite city , Ecruteak.
    The Gym.
    The Crazy plant lady.
    The underground.
    The Radio tower.
    The daycare.

What else could a humanbeing possibly need :)?

Nail. Head. Hit.

I love the idea of living in a giant metropolis. You'd have quick access to Kanto (and other towns/cities presuming there are more than 2 stations in reality), an arcade to play in (retro style, not HGSS) and bi-weekly bug catching contests.

Besides, who needs to start in a starter town to take on the League? It would just involve a bit of an awkward journey. Mind you, Johto's pretty circular so...

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • I like Fallarbor, to be honest. Also Cianwood, Viridian, Pacifdlog, and Fortree. I would probably pick Vermillion, however.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Olivine since the community seems very friendly and the layout is just fantastic.

Back