• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live?

Cloudfall

Togekisser
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Slateport City for me. I really like the overall 'feel' of the place, and that open-air market is a cute touch too. Other options would probably be Canalave, Olivine, Cerulean, or Rustboro. :O

Infernaped!

Rocket Grunt 'Ray'
    Years
  • Viridian city.. The ground gym was governed by Giovanni, my personal favorite trainer/boss in all the games, there is an easy access point to the Pokemon League, and it is right next door to the forest, and there serves shortcuts back to Vermillion city via Diglett's cave..

The Red Chain

I would probably live in Twinleaf Town myself.
    It looks so beautiful there and it has a very homey feeling to it and it's not enveloped by the noises of a bustling city. <3
    Just you, the vegetation, and the wind.
    :pink_smile:
    To top it all off it even has a nearby forest and -cue happy squeak- Lake Verity. <333
    Which is probably where I would end up being 90% of the time if I lived there.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I'd live in Cerulean City. Looks really good there, but not as much water as Vermillion.

glaceongurl

.:A warm blizzard blows:.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    i would live in goldenrod city

I would definitely live in Goldenrod city!

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
  • Where would you live?

I would live there because i fell in love with it on Emerald and i like big cities. Plus i like the design of the city.
    Also its close to the flower shop, make walda laugh is neat Devon Corp is awesome and finally, Rustboro is geographically the westernmost known establishment in the Pokémon world so far. So stay of the west side.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lavaridge, Mossdeep, Blackthorn, Sootopolis, Goldenrod, or Fortree. Celestic or Veilstone would be nice too.
    As far as looks go, the nice bowl-shape of Sootopolis would make for some awesome postcards.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would love to live in the Hoenn region. There are so many places I'd love to reside in like Slateport City, for its beach area and harbor; Verdanturf Town, for its elequant peacefulness and serenity; Lilycove City, for its department store, Mt. Pyre, Safari Zone, and harbor; and finally Fortree City, for the city's uniqueness.

Each cities are part of the reasons why I want to leave in the Hoenn region so much. The other five, major regions are great on their own, but I personally feel that the Hoenn region is the most unique out of the six. There is a city built inside a volcano, a city carved out of trees, and another city that had been floating on logs ever since who knows when. All I'm saying is that the Hoenn is a great place to live. Ah, if only I have enough money to live in Kyūshū.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I'd live in Pastoria I love the great marsh, plus the move remember guy is there, there is a beach right next to it, the beach is located in front of a great restaurant and hotel and the the restaurant you can battle in which you eat mind you, and also move tutor with punches is right there.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • I would live in Lilycove City in the Hoenn region.

I always found that city to be my favorite design out of all cities. I would love to live in a city like that!

Also, Celadon City from Kanto would be quite enjoyable also.

SkittyQuil

.4 fannatic
    Years
  • Kanto. Perferably; Cinnabar Island. Hopefully with a few Missingno. here and there...although the over level 100s would be scary to run into, who wouldn't want to have infinite copies of everything they owned?

Outside the glitch stuff..maybe Goldenrod City (Johto). Or (don't laugh)...Hearthrown City in Sinnoh, for the contests.

But I think a lot of places in the Pokémon world could be fun to live in. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Wow, I forgot I made this thread. I'm glad it got so many responses though. XD; For the first time I'm not alone when I say Goldenrod!

That said, I'm not so sure if Goldenrod is my ideal place anymore. It always was but I don't like it as much now that HGSS is out. I think it's the updated music since I really disliked the rearrangement. :( That and Sinnoh has surpassed Johto as my favourite region, so I think I'd like to live there. It'd be awesome to live in Sunyshore. Big city, right by the ocean, with emphasis on electricity and power. Do want. ♥

Years
  • Hmmm.....Cherrygrove City?

Johto seems quite temperate, and while Cianwood and Olivine are pretty....I hate sea-creatures. Cept Penguins.

Possibly Azalea Town. It just has a nice feel to it.

Pallet Town is nice. Although you'd be ridiculed if you came from Pallet Town, and then lost a battle. ever.

Hmmm....Azalea it is.

While I don't like forests, I like fires, so I'd be with Cutter and his Farfetch'd. Time travel sounds awesome, so I'd always be looking for Celebi. Slowpokes make me lol. Kurt could make me pokeballs, and heh, if I got my beloved Cyndaquil, it'd be brilliant!

Kipher

The author riding the raptor.
    Years
  • Probably Mossdeep, actully fits quite well with Ireland without all the tropical glare, quite a few flower pastures where I live, reletively quiet if it was'nt so noisy with the weather.

Back