• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Would you live?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I'd love to live in a mountain town like Pewter City, Blackthorne City, Lavaridge Town, or Fallorbor Town. Of those, I'd like Pewter City the best. Such diversity in the nearby wild pok?mon...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I want to live in Goldenrod City! It's so eventfull! Also Whitney is there! ~.^ She's my favorite Gym leader, sweeties!

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I would livein Lillycove, olvine city,and sky pillar i have my own reasons.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2004
    I want to live in hoenn!
    These are the cities/towns i would want to live in
    *Dewford
    *Lavaridge
    *Fortree
    *Lilycove
    *Sootopolis
    I also wouldnt mind living on one of the rainbow islands!

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • I'd live in Lilycove, great beach, wonderful sights and such a peaceful atomosphere.

My second choice would be Olivine City, but I prefer Lilycove anyday.

CryoTechnique

1337 HaXor
    Years
  • Fortree City or 1 of the Rainbow Islands in Fire Red/Leaf Green
    mabey even Eon Island
    **hmmm i'll move there next week, mabey the old guy wearing payjamas knows directions**

Shiny!

My computer's sooo slow...
    Years
  • I think Mossdeep's the perfect place. Clam, quiet, with lots of trees... And the Space Center of course.

Years
    • Age 33
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 4, 2005
    Hoenn: Mossdeep City
    Johto: Olivine City, Mahogany Town, or Blackthorn City, I can't decide.
    Kanto: Fucsha City (How do you spell that?)

Friesguy

anniahlator
    Years
  • I'd live in Blackthorne, or Cinnabar. I love Cinnabar because theres a volcano, the pokemon mansion, museums. Or blackthorne because of the mountains, Dragons Den, and great Dragon trainers live there. And I love dragon types. But if I live in the Sevii Islands, I'd live alone on Navel Rock, or the Altering cave place.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to live in Saffron, Goldenrod or Lilycove, as they're all the biggest in their area with the most to do. Out of all of them... probably Lilycove, as it's near the sea, and whilst still having a lot to do, it feels nice and relaxing. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I would live on one of the Orange Islands -the beach, the sea, the forests, beautiful ^^ and just a boat ride away from main land ^^

Back