• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live?

Misty Fan

Water Pokemon Master
Years
  • If Pokemon was real and you could live anywhere where would you live?

I probably live in Mosdeep or somewhere around there.

Or i would build a underwater dome like sandy cheeks on spongebob squarepants and live under the sea.

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Orange Islands
    It's a paradise

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • I would probably live in Castelia City. The city is huge, so I'd always have something to do or someone to battle. I also love how it looks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Goldenrod, because it's probably the closest thing to a big city (save for whatever's coming in Gen V, since I'm not familiar with the towns there yet) in the Pokémon games, and I'm definitely a city person. Plus it's got the biggest shopping centre, haha. Well, the biggest in Johto, anyway.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Ecruteak probably. I love the scenery. Another one would be Sunyshore City, living near the beach and the whole solar powered city type thing is really interesting. Nimbasa and Opelucid (modern) both are really cool as well. My choice would be between those four... too tough to chose one. :P

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Sunyshore or New Bark Town. I love the solar-power of Sunyshore and New Bark Town just has a nostalgic feel. ;)

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Ecruteak City because of the scenery and maybe Canalave City because of the huge library plus the creepy Darkrai place! Floaroma town smells good though :)

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I would definitely make a tree-hut in that route before Fortree. |D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I would live in Floaroma Town! I love all the flowers and all the colors <3 It would be paradise :> Then I could go and hang out with Drifloon every Friday which are one of my favorite pokemon :3

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I would like to live in the Distortion world. But for Giratina, there is nobody there, and I could get all the silence and thinking time I wanted. I hate the noises of the everyday world. If I also had internet access, that would be the best.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would live somewhere in Sinnoh because I like how it looks. Also, I like the things in it.

Back