• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Would You Live

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    I'm not sure if this thread has been created yet.
    So, I you were to live anywhere in any pokemon region, where would it be? And why?
    I would live in Floaroma Town in Sinnoh because it looks so peaceful and has the best gardening:D

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    i would live at lil root town cuz thats the only town i remember right now xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Pastoria City! Too bad, said it first. The Great Marsh is overthere. Plus Croagunk! Since I'm the #1 Fan of the city, I would live over there! ^^

~ I love the city..

Last edited:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I would live in Jubilife. I like the big-city atmosphere.

Years
    I don't really know actually...

Maybe Goldenrod because then I'd be able to go to Kanto and back, like someone said I think

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    They should really start that up again. It would be cool to be able to go from Sinnoh to Johto and back

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I would want to live in Celadon city, it's nice and bright has the slots and a lovely grimer pound so I can ko some grimmers xD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Olivine City for me, got to love being near the ocean, ahhh the fresh breeze in the air.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Maybe the second city in Johto (forgot the name) or anywhere in Johto, really. It's to me the prettiest region.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    My memory isnt at its best today XD
    but i know the city is in the Hoenn Region
    Sootopolis City
    the reason is because it is surrounded by water , and i love water pkmn so... yep

Back