• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Would You Live

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Saffron, Cinnabar, Olivine, Lavarige, Fortree, Eterna, or Snowpoint would all be cool.

But unlike all of you squares, I'd be traveling to become a Pokemon Master.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    no idea....I liked Fortree, Sootopolis and the Island with the rocket ship in Hoenn. My memories not that fresh for Johto, i'd probabley live in the 7th gym town. I would much rather live by a lake then a Ocean, so theres a couple of places in Sinnoh I could think of too.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I think I'd like to live in Lilycove or Ecruteak. Lilycove, because it's on the coast, or Ecruteak because it's an interesting place, and close to a few other cites.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Kanto: Saffron City. It's a nice city where everything is happening, and the....fine, you caught me. It's because Sabrina is there. =D

Johto: Ecruteak seems like the place for me. A mysterious little city just on the edge of the forest.

Hoenn: Mossdeep. I am writing a fanfic starting out here, so I've grown fond of it. ^_^

Sinnoh: Jubilife City. You gotta love their GTS!

Anime: Altomare, from the 5th movie. Looks like it'd be a great place to live. And it's modeled after a real city!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd say Goldenrod City solely because I like the background music of it in GSC, but I doubt that music would actually be playing there. :[ Even so, I like big cities, so it would have to be that or Celadon.

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    Saffron. Huge city, lotsa alleyways, and a ton of tall buildings. Can't forget the central city in the first-gen games, y' know? :P

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I would like to live probably live in Golden Rod City Johto because I like the place in general, and its near the Bug Catching Contests which I like.

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
    Kanto: Celadon City, Near the bike path. and i love to bike about

Johto: Exruteak City. Always enjoyed the place in general

Hoenn: Foretree City. Gotta love those tree houses

Back