• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you most like to start your pokemon journey?

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    In Hoenn ^_^ The best pokemon are on that region, of course ^____^

Like Tyranitar and Togepi!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Dies*

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
  • I would like to start in Dewford, in the hoenn region..cuz is a nice beach, quiet, and with less people than other pleaces...and is tight in the ocean, so, starting a journey with a boat trip is just perfect.

Salu2

The X

x + x= 2x
    Years
  • I'd say Slateport. You have access to a beach, cycle track, and the Riddle House! Not forgetting the Name Rater's house, the Oceanic Museum, the Market and the Port. :cool:

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Saffron City would be my 1st choice and my 2nd choice would be Pallet Town and my 3rd choice would be Lavender Town.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • ill live in pallet town to get my starter(bulbusaur).

i like ecruteak city buz it contains ho-oh(ash's father? :laugh: ) and the legendary dogs.

second choice would be in the unkown dungeon so me and mewtwo would be best friends(and rule the world of coarse),either that or im lunch to his hungry clones.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • Olivine City! Next to the sea with a light house an everything! I could swim out to the islands where Lugia is (and die in the whirlpools yeah...)!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Obviously Blackthorn City =D Cus two of the hottest anime people (Lance and Clair) grew up there X3 Then I'd be able to talk to them =3 And stare at them for all I want >D

*dies*

Years
  • Like where I live, I'd like to start out in the Big City, somewhere in Johto! I'd love to hang around with the Pichu Bros. and their friends! Doing all sorts of mischief, playing around with no care in the world, eating all the fruit you can eat... It's a good life!

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • i'd start out in Mossdeep because there's the beautiful ocean and all those flowers around the island or Sootopolis because there's so much water everywhere

TeamRocket

I would live in Goldenrod because the life in the big city, and - because of the fact that i live in texas and the area around here is not right for it - the underground path

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ^_^ Now this is a fun topic...not that all the topics are not fun.><

Erm...oh yeah...I would love to start my Journey from Hoenn, using my bike to go all the way to Littleroot from Lilycove city.O_o; Hold on... I could use the ship express...XP Who cares..?

A kid from Lilycove city has his his eyes to see, a brand new world to he. Littleroot town has no houses that are brown..."Treeko."

Back