• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where you run to, I'll go glistening!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    WELL HEY THERE, I'm Harvey, or better known as Mew~! I joined here on March 17th, 2009, since I was considerably intrigued by the Rom Hacking section, as the thought of altering previous Pokémon games literally blew my mind.

Right, anyway, MORE ONTO MEE! I'm from Cardiff, in Wales. (That's in the UK) But ethnically my dad's Italian, and born in Italy, whilst my mum's Asian, but was born and brought up in Wales.
    I turned 17 this year, and I'm at the end of my first year in Sixth Form. I'm currently studying English Language and Literature, History and Media Studies. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to pursue after I've finished my A Levels... I'm considering going into Game Design at Bristol University, or perhaps English Language and Literature in Cardiff University. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave home... I'D LOVE TO, but I'm also a lazy ass, 's ya know...

I have a massive passion for comic books, and I guess you could say that's the one and truly interesting hobby I have. I'm not a very sporty person, neither am I artsy or whatever. But I do actually hope to break into the comic book industry at some point in my life, and even publish and write my own book. I'd absolutely love the chance to work with some of my favourite artists on some of my favourite characters in Marvel and DC, but who wouldn't right?

I'd say I'm a pretty reserved character. I'll be very quiet around the people around me until I'm comfortable around them, after that I'd say I come off as quite a quirky character.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • HI!

Do you have any siblings?

What is your dream job?

Fave Pokemons?

Fave Fruit and Veggie?

Views on Politics?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Do you have any siblings?
    I have a younger 9 year old brother, and an older 23 year old brother!

What is your dream job?
    Well, like I mentioned in the original post, I'd like to write for Marvel or DC.

Fave Pokemons?
    Ninetales, Umbreon, Espeon, Lucario, Zorua and Zoroark

Fave Fruit and Veggie?
    EURGH.

Views on Politics?
    I don't have any particular views on politics as a whole. I'm very disinterested.

Thank you for the questions! :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi Harvey! :)

What type of music do you like? Favorite artists?

Favorite games?

Are you scared of spiders?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What type of music do you like? Favorite artists?
    Most of the music I listen to tends to be indie rock. My favourite artists arrre; The Strokes, Metric, Young The Giant, Walk The Moon, Imagine Dragons, The Smashing Pumpkins, Passion Pit, The Civil Wars, and Wye Oak.

Favorite games?
    Pokémon, of course. My other favourite game series is definitely Zelda, though.

Are you scared of spiders?
    I have a rreeeallllllyyy bad bug phobia, so yeah...

THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTIONS! :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    If you could repaint your room right now, what colour would you choose?

Do you prefer the sink and the toilet to be in the same room, or separate rooms?
    Probably a nice shade of red, I'm not sure... Or just a plain white wall I can doodle on, because I do that a lot.

I don't really have a preference. At least very near so I can wash my hands straight afterwards.

Back