• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Or..." Brad says, looking the two Pokemon over. "Ruby for Plusle, and Sapphire for Minun?" Brad suggests, wondering if she would agree. The names would sort of fit the two, after all.

Brad looks down at Espy, who is staring right back up at him. "Espy?" she questions her trainer, as if wondering why he was looking down at her.

"Nothing..." Brad says to Espy, shifting his attention from her back to Hikari.

(( When you said Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire popped into my head. Speaking of Emerald, I also have it. Only been playing it for about three days. My Pokemon so far are... Blaziken, Breloom, Sableye, and Trapinch. Hoping to get Meditite and Wailmer. I also have a Spinda, but it mainly stays with the daycare person. The game is really fun, isn't it? Oh, and no, I haven't used any cheat codes. XD ))

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (oh,wow!^.^)
    Hikari nodded."Sure.Suits them better!"She said.She patted September."We should get going now,if we want to get anywere before nightfall."She stated,then turned around,faceing the road ahead of them.She faced the two little pokemon Suddenly."You comeing with us or what?"She asked,waiting for the reply.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad's lips curl into a smile as he hears her accept his suggestion. "Guess you're right," he replies as he begins walking towards her. When Hikari speaks to the little Pokemon, Brad is glad to see them suddenly dash past her. But, they quickly stopped and looked back at everyone else. It looked like a yes to him, and he was glad it was. "Guess that means we had better get going?" Brad questions Hikari, as he begins to follow Ruby and Sapphire.

"Espy!" she shouts as she darts after her trainer, not wanting to be left behind. She knew Brad wouldn't really leave her, but she enjoyed being right there at his side.

(( Sorry if you didn't want me controlling Ruby's and Sapphire's actions. I wasn't sure what else to do. XD ))

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (nah,I was hoping you would!^.^)
    Hikari nodded and quietly followed every one else,September at her side.She fell behind slightly,and sighed.One hand was on his back." I dunno if even this city'll be safe,September."She said.He looked up at her worriedly,and she looked ahead.". . ."She countinued thinking."Yo,Brad."
    She yelled up to him."You want to make a little deal with me?"She asked.September looked at her oddly.What are you thinking about...? He thought.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad stops, turning back to face Hikari. "What kind of deal?" he questions, wondering what she is going to ask him. At her words, Espy, Ruby, and Sapphire all stop as well. This kind of made Brad wonder if they were curious, as well.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    She looked up at Brad.". . ."She thought for a minute."If we mange to get to the city...I'll tell you somethings about me.But only if."Her expersion turned sertius."I'm obligated to warm you once more.We're going to a place were they won't be able to reach us,at all.They will stop at nothing to stop us.If you want to turn back,I'll totaly understand."Hikari Really didn't want Brad to get hurt

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad nods to her words as she speaks. "I understand. But, do you really think I am going to turn back?" he questions her, the smile on his face still there. He completely understood that danger may await, but he wasn't about to give up on reaching that town. "Now, we had better get going. Ruby and Sapphire might decide to zap us if we don't," he says with a slight laugh, as he turns to look down at the Plusle and Minun.

"Espy!" she shouts to her trainer, replying to Hikari's comment as well.

"Oh, and Espy says she won't let you travel alone either," he says, pretty much translating his Pokemon's words. Turning his head away from Hikari, he looks towards the path ahead. Something told him it wasn't going to be an easy one.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Alright...Just be careful...By the way,my deal still stance."She says,wqalking behind him again,September at her side.After a while,she askes,"Who was your first pokemon?I mean,did you get a starter one,just make friends with one...ect."She countinued walking,so much that she was almost side by side with Brad.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Hm... Well, an Eevee was given to me by my father. Does that count?" Brad questions her, wondering if that is what she meant. "Anyway, that Eevee evolved into the Espeon you see now," Brad states, looking down at Espy proudly. She was his first Pokemon and one of his best friends.

"Espy!" Espeon shouts when she sees Brad looking down at her. She knew he was talking about her. She continues walking at her trainers side, standing between Brad and Hikari. As she walks, her forked tail twitches from side to side, showing her cat-like posture.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari nodded and pet Espy with one hand,and on the other side of her,pet september with the other."September was mine.People think December was,because he's a mudkip,but I've had September for a long time."She said,Sepembers ears perking.He was still alert though,Watching and looking for any kind of danger."And he's a great watch dog,"She teased him,and he barked up at her."I'm kidding,I'm kidding!"She coferted her Quicky Mightyena."Silly..."She said,contiueing on.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad laughs when September barks at Hikari. "Heh... I can see why they would think that. After all, Mudkip is a starter Pokemon," he states, remembering that fact. "How did you get September?" Brad questions, wondering if someone had given him to her or if she had found him. Or, some other way for that matter.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Accualy,I saved him from team rocket.I Was only three,too.He was a Pochyena back then..."She looked at silver as if she was going to tease him."He was alot cuter back then too."She teased.September backed at her again,and she patted him."I'm teaseing!"She reasured him.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad laughs once more. "Sure is funny how faithful Pokemon can be..." Brad says this as he places his hands on the back of his head, looking up at the sky. Most of his Pokemon had been with him a while, and they all trusted him. It just amazed him sometimes. "So... You rescued him from Team Rocket, eh? Why would you go and do that? Jeopardizing yourself like that..." Brad questions her in a slightly-joking voice.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari looked down a little."All the pokemon from my town were dissapering...At school,when I went to school,All the kids would be crying,everyday,because they lost theirs...or their parents.."She looked up at the side."I was pretty smart for my age.They said I had the I.Q of a ten year old,and not three.So I understood perfectly.I vowed that the next Pokemon Saw,I would protect,weather it would be mine or not."She explained."For the next couple of days,I followed Ratita,and Werple like they were some kind of endangerd speaices."She said."Then,At the old tennis court we had on the play ground,A pouchyena aproched me,Pounceing around wildly.She pated september on the head."He wanted to play.The moron boys were giving me a hard time,but I ignored them,and played with the thing."

Hikari's hat fell off.She stopped,picked it up and put it back on.

"And you know what?He followed me home.It's the next day that The team attacked.Apartently,The Pochyena had Escaped from them.But there was no way I was going to give him back.I had a vow."She Contiued,and caught up to Brad."So I ran..the rest..."She staired to rember." I don't know...All I knew is that I kept September.....And..."She finished,then sighed.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Wow..." Brad says, somewhat surprised. "You and September must have known each other for quite some time, now," Brad replies, thinking about how long that must have been. "Team Rocket can be so ruthless. I have had a few run-ins with them myself," Brad states as he looks over to Hikari. "They tried to take Espy from me. Didn't exactly go too well for them. Like I said, I have a loyal Pokemon team," Brad smirks, continuing to walk along.

Espy looks up, with much joy on her face. It almost looked like she was smiling. "Espy! Espeon!" she shouts, agreeing with her trainer.

It almost amazed Brad how well his Pokemon understood him. "She had just evolved into Espeon. It was a good thing she did."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    September bounced about,trying to play with Espy."You must have trained her alot during the day."Hikari said,watching september carefuly."Yeah,that's only one thing have have aggest that one team..."She said,forshadowing on what she was going to tell him later."September always had been playfull."Anyway.."She said,taking her PokeNav out."only a few more miles....I think..."She said,putting it away,then shrugging.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Good. Maybe we can make it there before nightfall," Brad states, noticing the decreasing daylight. "But, anyway. Yeah. Espy and I did do quite a bit of training during the day. I used to challenge gym leaders frequently. I have quite a collection of badges," Brad says proudly. After all, this wasn't the first time he had traveled through Hoenn.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hiakri nodded."I never got the chance.I got 3 bages,but that's it.I don't want to make myself to public."She said,looking a little sad.I Would have loved to enter a pokemon contest,but,eh.."She shruged.
    September jumped around Espy again,barking.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Oh... Maybe one day you can enter a Pokemon Contest. You might be good at it. I haven't ever tried entering one," Brad says in reply to her comment.

Espy suddenly hunkers down, watching September carefully. Then, with a great thrust, Espy leaps over September, landing behind him. "Espy!" she calls to him playfully. Hunkering down once again, her tail is seen flicking from side to side like that of a frisky cat. "Espy..." she mews once again, taunting September even more.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari nodded."Maybe."
    September, leaped after her,bounding over her.
    "Heh.Looks like they're play leap frog!"She said,watcheing the pokemon.
    "pokemon contests might be fun,but,they seem....I don't know.."She thought for a minute."Pointless I guess.With All the work I have to do.."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back