• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "It does look like that, doesn't it?" Brad responds, watching the two Pokemon. But, he quickly shifts his attention back to Hikari and continues the conversation. "Well... You could win some great prizes from participating in them. Plus, wouldn't it feel nice to win one? I mean, it feels awesome when you actually beat a gym leader, just knowing that you could accomplish the task," Brad states and questions her. He kind of figured it would nice to win one, but he mainly stuck to gym battles.

"Espy!" she shouts once again, swatting at his leg with her paw. She made sure not to use her claws, because she didn't want to hurt him. Suddenly, she dashes off, circling around the trainers and returning to where she had started. It was pretty much one big circle she had made, just playing and taunting September.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari shruged."I guess,but like I said it seems kind of pointless to me."She responded.She had seen the pokemon contests before,and always wanted to be in one."Besides,I'd have to fill out a regiation form,that gives way to much infermation."
    September follow,as grasefuly as she did it.He leaped into the air and pounced,landing on her.He landed softy though,because he didn't want to get in troble for hurting her if he did by accident.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad nods. "Yeah. Good point. I didn't even think about the registration form," he replies, looking to the ground. "Bout how much longer do you think we have?" Brad questions, wondering how much longer it would take them to reach the next city. He could only hope it wouldn't be too very long.

Espy suddenly lowers her body to the ground, her eyes focused on September, who is now on top of her. "Espy!" the Pokemon cries, the red jewel on her forehead begins to glow. September is seen, now surrounded in a blue, glowing light. She steadily lifts him off of her and then places him softly on the ground. "Espeon!" she cries, as the blue glow fades from September. She had used her Psychic ability, but she was just playing around.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari looked ahead and stopped.She looked up,and so did September."Whoa.....When they said it was big...they weren't kidding..."She stared up at it in amazement.
    September was a little startled by the phycic attack,but then stopped to looked at the huge city.
    "It looks all...Eleticy...not a word,but,eh."She said,srugging.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "You're right..." Brad says, lifting his head to see the big city. He hadn't even noticed that they were so near. "Come on! Let's hurry up!" Brad shouts as he takes off running. He was excited about being so close, and wanted to get that as soon as he could.

"Espy!" she shouts, chasing after Brad, as if asking him to wait on her. It was, indeed, a big city, but she wasn't as thrilled about being there as the trainers were.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari ran after him,September following.Suddenly she stopped infront of some kind a floating robot.It said,"Smile!" And then took a picture.A few minutes later,it spit out a Pass port,and explaned what it was."Please Contiue!"It said,then went on to Brad.Hikari stuck it in her Pokcet,and started to walk into the city.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Brad stops, staring at the machine. There was an oddly surprised expression on his face. After the flash of a camera, Brad only then realizes that it has taken his picture. Once he has been given his passport, he stares at the card in dismay. "Not exactly the best picture," he states to Hikari, running a little ways to catch up with her. "So, where will we be going now?" Brad questions her curiously, continuing to walk beside her.

(( Just wondering, but is this La Rousse City, like in 'Destiny Deoxys,' or is it Goldenrod with the characteristics of La Rousse City? ))

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (Yep.La Rousse!^.^)
    She shruged."I dunno.we're pretty much safe,so,anywere,I guess."She said,Not knowing were to go in the huge town.September looked around,almost bumping into people and Pokemon numerous times."Watch it Sept.Don't want to run into people."She warned her pokemon.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (Sure.Um,Not realy sure.she's running from all the teams,she's gained a traveling partner,and they'r ein a safe,robot,high0tech city.*nod nod* Just post a profile to join)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back