• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where's my head!?

droomph

weeb
    Years
    What's the last injury you had? It could be as small as a paper cut or as big as a beheading. So what was it?

For me, I cut my index finger with a razor twice. Nice little tic-tac-toe formation. lol

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
    I can't quite remember my last injury, but chances are it was a burn. I always get burns because I'm not careful when I'm cooking. xD I haven't been cooking anything greasy lately though (don't eat bacon any more lol), nor have I been frying anything or even really cooking anything hot (I tend to get burns in my mouth from eating things right out of the pan to see how they're doing . . . ) so that's why I haven't been injured in a very long time. xD

Is the coincidence between this post and my avatar/signature awesome or what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I got a bruise on my knee, no idea how it got there, Im rather clumsy so I probably bumped into something :/

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The last injury I can recall happened a few months ago. I was cutting a bread roll in the kitchen and it went straight through the roll into my hand and sliced my palm open. I was home by myself with no idea how to patch up a sliced hand (since I would have to do it one-handed) and I was running late for work so I got in the car and drove to work and got the two ladies there to fix me up with the first aid kit there :P

Doctor Nuzleaf

The ninja doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    I'd say a small bleeding, every once in a while a zit or two explode and bleed out for reasons I do not know (and am too terrified to guess)

Years
    The last time I was injured was during graphics and I cut my thumb open with a craft knife. I was removing the bleed lines from my work so it would fit in my sketchbook and the knife slipped, bounced off the metal rule and went straight along my thumb.
    I was ok after washing it and forcing my graphics teacher to get the first aid kit out while I hid my bleeding thumb so she wouldn't throw up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Does the random cut that I have on my side count? I have no idea where I got it though. I also scraped my knuckle though I'm not certain on how I did that either.

Years
    I sprained my ankle two weeks ago. I was going down the stairs and thought I had reached the bottom, but there was one more step to go. I put all my weight on my one leg expecting it to land on the ground and hold me up, but obviously there wasn't and I lost my equilibrium and my foot landed enough on its side that the rest of me went the other way.

It still kinda hurts and I can't walk for as long as I normally do without my other leg hurting from overcompensating.

Years
    I bruised my arm and cut my finger at work a few days ago, and I don't know how I got either of those injuries. o___O I tend to bump into things, bruise, and then forget I bump into them later and go "why am I bruised?"

Years
    I am so prone to injuries, mainly from my brother.

Just yesterday, I got a bruise on the leg after he kicked it. Most of my injuries tend to come from him punching me.

My worst ever injury was back in the 2000's when I slashed my forehead on a door by accident. If it weren't for surgery, I would have died.

That serious injury mark can now be seen on my forehead as a thick scar. Harry Potter anyone?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I walked into a beam at work yesterday and now my shoulder hurts. :(

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    I have bruises all over my body from playing 'catch the bottle' with my friends at school. The bottle hits me more times then I catch it though

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I haven't hurt myself at all lately. I guess the last time I was hurt was when Tom play-hit me because he's a guy and I'm a soft girl so he doesn't know how hard he can hit before it goes into pain territory haha.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I don't tend to injure myself: never had a sprain or a broken bone or twisted anything, or even gotten cramp (at least, that's what people tell me!) I must have had a paper-cut a while back, but I fastidiously try and avoid those as I know they hurt like nobody's business. So... it's been a while, certainly!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I burned my hand on something the day before yesterday. What was it now... like, a piece of metal or hot water. I tend to forget uncomfortable things, apparently :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I was eating dinner a couple nights ago, and I clamped down hard on the side of my mouth. Man, I screamed bloody murder and my parents looked me like o_0

That's not counting the headache I currently have, because that's a result of a cold and not me doing something stupid :P

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    er.... probably when I cut my finger from one of the screws on the side of the piano. I can't recall anything else...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I got a nasty cut when we went swimming. It's healing now but it looks ugly. lol

Back