• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which 6 Pokemon are you most looking forward to transferring over once the Pokebank opens?

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
    everything I have on emerald I plan to transfer over, taking stops in gen 4 and 5 along the way.

I will make use of the emerald's cloning glitch first though so I can have identical pokemon on all the games without losing them to later gens.

Outlier

everything I have on emerald I plan to transfer over, taking stops in gen 4 and 5 along the way.

I will make use of the emerald's cloning glitch first though so I can have identical pokemon on all the games without losing them to later gens.

Emerald has a cloning glitch? ~_~

Outlier

Ok thank you all these years I never even heard about it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Since they announced in Corocoro that transferring Kyurem and Genesect will lead to a special event in game I'll proably be sending them over first. I wonder why nothing on Keldeo...it has a forme...even though it's just aesthetic, but so are Genesect's...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Since they announced in Corocoro that transferring Kyurem and Genesect will lead to a special event in game I'll proably be sending them over first. I wonder why nothing on Keldeo...it has a forme...even though it's just aesthetic, but so are Genesect's...

I don't think its really an in-game event. I think they're just saying that that once PokeBank is available, the game will give you the drives for Genesect and the DNA Splicer for Kyurem (if you talk to the right people). Don't know why Keldeo and Meloetta weren't mentioned. But if you wanna change their forms, there's a guy in Snowbelle City who will teach their form changing moves to them.

And the drives aren't just an aesthetic thing; they also change the typing of Genesect's Techno Blast.

Years
    My top 6 to transfer would be: Milotic, Torterra, Heatran, Serperior, Whimsicott, and Celebi. Plus pretty much all the other grass ones I can't get. :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    I'm going to be transferring all of my Pokemon that I use in Wi-Fi battling. I've got about 150 of them :)

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years
    Waiting anxiously to transfer every single Pokemon I have in W2, especially my Typhlosion :l Screw Charizard

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    1. My first starter, my ol' buddy, Torterra! It just wouldn't feel right without 'im!
    2. Knives the Jolteon from Firered. He beat Red's Lapras down in HeartGold!
    3. Event Celebi from HeartGold.
    4. Serperior from White 2
    5. Banette from White 2
    6. Typhlosion from HeartGold.

Oh...and mah shiny Golurk.

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    While waiting for the Poke bank.

Why X&Y, why? ;)
    Meowth, I am a big fan of this Zazzy top cat.
    And was even so eager to that I read Persian where it say Purrloin on the list of obtainable pokemon. Oh my lament and tormention at the discovery of my error.
    Sandly I can't hope to get one till after the poke Bank release.

Do you have a special pokemon in your heart witch is at the moment out of hopes reach?

Years
    The Pokemon that I want the most through PokeBank is without a doubt Typlosion. Cyndaquil is one of my favorite starters and I really want to see his 3D model.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Not a specific breed... I just want my Chansey I bred I Emeral. She's been with me a long time, and it's time to move her forward another generation.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I want my CLEFABLE!!! She Will me a Boss Fairy Type in XY and be the BEST PARTNER of MEGA-AGGRON --- My best Buddie!!!!

Back