• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which animal group do you prefer?

Well?...

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's right (what darkshadowsmoke said) however, i said mamals are my favorite, because i like humans more than any other animal. i'm weird like that.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • I wuv all of the above! ^____^ What I favor most are invertebrates {yah gotta love sea stars, sponges, jellyfish, and octopuses <3}, birds, and of course, mammals and fishies! ^__________^ Humans aren't my favorite since they are sort of greedy but I love the pinnipedia and cetacea species! That includes sea lions, seals, walruses, whales, porpoises, and dolphins. ^^;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'd go with aquatic mammals first like dolphins and whales. And then all other aquatic life. Third would be mammals, particularly primates and such.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I prefer mammals. ^^ I just adore a lot of mammals the most. Like horses, bears, dogs, and wolves!! <3<3 I also really really like reptiles too, I had one as a pet until he died. ;o; ;o; ;o;

~Kelsey

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I like all animals.
    I like them all so much I don't EAT THEM.
    =/ So if you are a big "environmental" person you had better not be eating animals because that would be being a hypocrite, and we don't want that do we?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Mammals, as all of them are so diverse and so different. They range from humans to tigers to bats to dolphins. And all my favourite animals are mammals (Well... apart from the amoeba XD)

Emerald Flame

& a beautiful disaster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    Mammals, but I'd also say all since I love animals of all sort <3 My favourites in the mammal world are canines and equines.

Back