• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Anime/Manga Character Reminds You Of. . .Well . . .You?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Frieza from Dragon Ball Z has always reminded me of myself. Also, Karasu from Yu Yu Hakisho. Kagero the koga ninja from Ninja Scroll.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Heeeeeeeee... 8]
    Matsuda from Death Note; a clutter brained, clumsy, but brave person who is attempting to prove themselves and gain respect from more senior people. Sometimes confused about what attitudes to have to scary and intense questions and situations, but a brave person at heart who's just trying to help. Plus we're both adorable.

Brock from Pokemon;
    Sometimes I go a bit funny, but I'm usually level headed, caring and ready to give advice to friends.

Wait, so I'm both scatter-brained and level headed?
    Yup, I'm a bit of both. ^_^

How worrisome that I identify with two guys and not girls... o_o
    Actually, I guess I am a little like Su from Shugo Chara. I want to fix things, help people and I always try to see the goodness in people, even if they seem EEEEBIL! 8]

xX

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat.I live life the way I want to and no one controls me ... except maybe my parents.Haha.

Years
    Kagerou Usui from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Nobody ever pays attention to me normally unless I do something drastic to bring attention to myself.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    These are not what I said, these are what my FRIENDS said ಠ_ಠ

Hibiki/Gold - Pokemon HG/SS (NOT the original Gold, he's different form HG/SS Gold)
    America/Alfred F. Jones - Axis Powers Hetalia
    Spain/Antonio F. Carriedo - Axis Powers Hetalia
    Poland/Feliks Someththinginpolishidkrly - Axis Powers Hetalia
    Takashi Yamamoto - REBORN!

...Basically I'm kinda dumb, extremely happy, airheaded, aloof, and stupid.
    BUT WE ALL HEART OUR COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER, YEAH?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    BUT WE ALL HEART OUR COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER, YEAH?

The world is apparently made of all kinds of people, so yes, yes we do.

Relating myself to anime/manga characters is tricky, since most of them are forced into surreal situations that I'd never face, so I'm just drawing on series that are of the slice-of-life genre and thus, relatable to my real life...to an extent.

Hiyori Tamura from Lucky Star; in the respect that I'm much less talented, slightly more perverted and equally hopeless and shameful.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    hmmm.... a girl anime maybe may from pokemon cos im quiet but with my friends im like zoey from mewmewpower a chatabox but their are some days where i can be like reenea from mewmew power

Back