• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which area would you like to live in?

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
Years
  • Definitely the Village Bridge. :D It's nice and quiet and off the beaten path, far away from the busy cities. Plus, I could always work part-time at the sandwich restaurant when I'm not training! ^_^

Outside of Black and White, my other favorite cities include Solaceon Town in Sinnoh and Cinnabar Island in Kanto, at least before the volcano erupted. xD

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Castelia City. I can feel the bright lights, busy atmosphere, and plethora of businesses calling my name. They really need to make a Pokemon game where your character is from a big urban sprawl like Castelia. That city was one of the highlights of the entire game, just for its atmosphere.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I think I'd still prefer Kanoko Town. It may not have much to do since it's where you start the game, but I also prefer the hometowns in the other games too. I think there's just something that feels nostalgic and safe about them, and I like the peaceful environment that has the necessary tech but is still full of countryside. A bustling city environment like Hiun wouldn't be my first choice for a place to live. I do like Sekka City, though, for some reasons similar to why I like places like Kanoko.

Years
  • Castelia City. I can feel the bright lights, busy atmosphere, and plethora of businesses calling my name. They really need to make a Pokemon game where your character is from a big urban sprawl like Castelia. That city was one of the highlights of the entire game, just for its atmosphere.

I agree with you Lisa, Castelia City is awesome!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nimbasa. As much as Castelia SEEMS big, its population is still less than Nimbasa, even not including the trainers in the sports domes. And it's just one city away from Castelia, so I could take day trips into the city. I just love places that are bustling with activity, even if I'm not, and I like to see other people having fun whether or not I'm joining them.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • I'm very tempted to say Undella Town, because it's really quiet and peaceful, and obviously there's the sunny beach and clear water. But I think that could get boring after while with nothing much to do. So, I'd rather live somewhere like Opelucid City (probably the Black version) and have a vacation home in Undella.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Nimbasa City, I'd usually choose Castelia because it's huge and city and shopping omg. But Nimbasa is just so much better. :) Plus there'd be like tons of things to do. Quick walk through the desert to Castelia so it's all good.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In terms of living in the Pokémon world, I'd probably want to be born in a big city such as Castelia, but not live there for so long. I like quiet areas but since none of them are really interesting in the games (to me, at least) I'd have to say Nimbasa. I also like a place that has lots to do, and since it has the Battle Subway, Ferris Wheel, and various activities around, it's all good. Plus, all of the buildings in that city have nice designs whereas most towns/cities in the game just have simple tall and short buildings. So, Nimbasa City would have to be the area for me to live in.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Raimon city :: Ferris Wheel + Elesa's gym :D
    Castelia city :: It's big and pretty and they sell Castelia Icecream :D
    Undella town :: Prettyful beach :D
    Mistralton city :: Idk. :'D

Summersaurus

Rawrr ❤
    Years
  • If any I'd love to live in Opelucid City from Pokémon White because it just looks so peaceful, we get the Masterball from here and Iris lives here.. she is awesome ❤

Back