• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which area would you like to live in?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    I generally enjoy coastal areas, so it would have to be somewhere near Water. Undella Town feels like a pleasant place to live. There are houses which have a vacation-theme, a beach, and essentially a small-town feel which I'd appreciate. :)

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • Castelia City...I'm really into big cities...They have a lot of items on sale and you can almost buy everything you need in a city...A town is not a bad place to live in, too...Lacunosa Town and Undella Town are both great places to live in since these towns are quite peaceful to live in... :)

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • Either Castelia City or Nimbasa City. I love big metropolitan areas, but I also love theme parks... In the longrun, I'd probably choose Castelia since I'd pretty much also be able to go to Nimbasa anytime I wanted. ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I like to leave in Nimbasa Town, with its Stadiums and Subway! I also like in Opelucid town, (the modern one) and Castelia because of all the lights at night.

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
    Years
  • I'd like to live in Lacunosa Town. I love the design of the area, and I'd love to live somewhere that has a lot of history and legend surrounding it - reading about that kind of thing, and exploring, would probably make weekends more interesting. Plus, it's not too busy or crowded, which is why I wouldn't want to live somewhere busy like Castelia or Nimbasa City.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • I would Live in Nacrene. I would go to the museum every day and play hide and seek In the Forest

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Striatron City, simply because of the atmosphere in it. I find it relaxing and fun, plus the Day Care is there so .. :'3

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • Icirrus City for me. A lovely town with great seasonal changes and Dragonspiral tower near it. I'd love to go ice skating in the winter there.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I'd say either Undella Town, Village Bridge, or Mistralton City. I love Undella town because of the beaches and because if you go south you get to a few waterfalls which is so beautiful. I also like the Village Bridge because it reminds me of Italy(though i've never been there, LOL) with it's beautiful old bridge, the river beneath it, and the many musicians playing. Plus it has that sandwich shop, and I LOOOVEEEE sandwiches! I also like Mistralton because of the awesome planes and jets there(the runway just rocks socks too). It also rains there, and the gym leader specializes in Flying types which are my favorite type!

I guess if I had to choose one, it would be the Village Bridge mainly because of the sights and because of the musicians. But I would still like to visit the other places too..

Back