• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Beast Would you Choose?

Which Beast woudl you wan't?

• Raikou

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Ente

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Suicune

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I choose Suicune. (I think they made Suicune the star for the third game because Raikou would rep. Yellow (or gold), but Yellow was already out, and Entei would be rep. Red, but they already had Red. (Also, if they made Entei, Ruby, what would Ruby version be called?) So that's probably why they went w/ Suicune. (I think Celebi might have been better, but whatever.) Blue was the American version, Green was the Japanese game. They went by the Japanese games. I'm not stating any of this as a fact, just guessing here.

I like Suicune. It's the prettiest of the three (in my opinion.) It's the only one of the three I truly care about getting.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • suicune is harvesting votes ehe!!

still going for my fav suicune...
    although i don';t have DS to play d/p/pt[no money to buy wuhuhu!!!!]
    i played g/s/c when i was still 13 and now i'm 18 i wanted to play it's remake..hope i have 13k to buy DS wuhuhu!!!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Suicune. He's so cute and graceful. Plus, I like water types.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I may be more of a water-type fan, but Entei is definitely my favorite. The movie with him nearly made me cry.

Years
  • Suicune all the way! Crystal is the best Pokemon game of all time, in my opinion, and I love Suicune!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    There's no reason to choose. You're allowed to have all three.
    Aw, someone didn't read the hypothetical situation in the first post.

My choice is Raikou. Suicune used to be my favorite, but these days I like Raikou more. It's a difficult beast for me to capture, no matter what the game is. Besides, it's rarely seen elsewhere.

So the chance to see it more often is one that I would take advantage of.

Back