• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Beast Would you Choose?

Which Beast woudl you wan't?

• Raikou

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Ente

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Suicune

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd choose raikou. Suicune is nice and all with it's walling capabilities, but raikou just has the better sweeping stats. The only problem is that he's a runner.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Tough choice, I'm caught between Entei and Suicune. Fire types are awesome but I love Suicune so much. I'll have to go with Suicune, because I also never caught him in my FireRed before the file was erased. : ( I was really looking forward to that.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Raikou is the coolest there. :3
    I also don't get why Suicune is "better" and why Entei gets a whole movie.
    Poor Raikou. :(

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I love fire types but not entei raikou is cool but only second to suicune besides eusine like suicune best too so yeah makes the game better

also raikou is in the legend of thunder with marina and jimmy (Kris and gold)
    but why does suicune get a game and appears in celebi 4ever and few episodes (atleast '' for ho-oh the bells toll'')

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Entei, I'm a pyromaniac like-that

I like Suicune too, but I always liked Entei better for some reason

Divine~Deoxys

I'm gonna go for Suicune. It has some sort of magical quality to it for me, as i've never even battled it on my games, as on LeafGreen i never choose Charizard, so it never appears.Also, it's in the only pokemon mmovie i've ever seen

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Lets say you would of had the choice in the game to somehow choose with legendary beast Eusine would stalk. Which one would you choose?
    I love all the three beasts, of course. But for the sake of sticking to the originals, I'd like Eusine to chase Suicune even now.
    But if the game gave us a choice, I'd choose Entei first, Raikou Second, and Suicune on my last playthrough, just to find out if they have any secrets planted onto choosing each of the three!

And by the ways, please work on improving your grammar. It would do both you and all of us a favor.
    And please, refrain from using the word stalk/stalker until it really needs to be used or really fits the situation, and it doesn't fit here. The word is chase, for the sake of God.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My cousion, brother and I already have claimed them and I claimed suicune. Its just so beautiful.

Back