• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which box should i get?

Years
  • i got $350 from Christmas and i want to spend it on a booster box but i don't know what is best I'm choosing from Noble Victories (black n white) Emerging Powers (black n white) Undaunted (HG n SS) normal heart gold and soul silver supreme victors or the normal black and white set there all the same price. but i don't know which one to get I'm basically looking for primes LV X/EX or full arts... which one would you recommend the most?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    Why not just buy half Undaunted box and half B&W box? Since you have all that cash lol, just buy one box of each! :P

Years
  • lol I'd love to but a box of each :D only problem i can only get 1 box right now :( i need to save up for repair's and a new Pleo RB :( but i do get $1000 over the summer to spend all i want :D but right now I'm stuck between undaunted and Black n White

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • hey bonus41 ! First of all, if you get the black/white sets onwards, they are most likely going to stay for a next rotation if you plan on playing the game in tournaments. I've bought alot of booster boxes, 1 Black/White, 1 HGSS Triumphant and 1 HGSS Undaunted. My Black and white box was probabley the best, since it gave me loads of cool full art cards and alot of playable cards to use. The best primes are in HGSS Triumphant such as Mew prime, Magnezone prime, Yanmega Prime, Gengar Prime and a few others. Black and white Noble Victories is a good set as well, as it has alot of full artwork cards. If I was going to buy a booster box in terms of value for money I would go with Black/white, HGSS Triumphant or Black/White Noble Victories.

Years
  • okay that helps a lot thanks :) i took a closer look at the site they do have the Triumphant box i really like the Mew prime but i don't know if I'll get the Mew i also really want the full art Reshiram hard decisions :(

looks like I'm going with black n white triumphant is out of stock till august :o

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • You can always just buy single cards instead of buying a booster box. Usually I get most of my single cards off Ebay. My box of triuphant got my 1 magnezone prime, 1 Mew prime, Electrode prime and I really wanted a gengar prime from my box, but I never got one X_X

Years
  • ebay's prices seem cheaper then the store i was looking at plus shipping is not to much i don't know id it's cheaper to buy 36 packs then it is to buy a box I'd probably go for the box cause i like the box's design lol

Back