• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Cartoon Character Are You The Most Like?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I'm careless and a bit stubborn. So I think I'm like Ash of the Pokemon Anime, except that I'm not a fool the way he is.
    If you count Manga as cartoon, I'm mostly a mix of Blue and Gold of Pokemon Special. (Stubborness, shrewdness [maybe not ^^;;] and carelessness).
    Someone ever told me that I seem mysterious, and Blue fits me well for that reason. I don't know..

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    OMG! I'm watching "Danny Phantom" on Nickelodeon now and Jordan (100marios), you remind me so much of Danny, lol. Your personality's a lot like his...he jokes around and he's shy around cute girls...^_^; Just pointing it out! He kind of looks like you, too. His normal form, that is, heh. With the black hair and your random changing eye color thing you have...blue/green...whatever, lol. >_<

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    And you really remind me of Kagome from InuYasha, Miyu-chan. ^_^
    Thank you! xD *blush* Though in real life I'm very... taciturn. xD;;; Maybe I'm alittle like
    Timmy in Fairly Godparents... o_O; Misunderstood and stuff... But I get better grades then him. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    OMG! I'm watching "Danny Phantom" on Nickelodeon now and Jordan (100marios), you remind me so much of Danny, lol. Your personality's a lot like his...he jokes around and he's shy around cute girls...^_^; Just pointing it out! He kind of looks like you, too. His normal form, that is, heh. With the black hair and your random changing eye color thing you have...blue/green...whatever, lol. >_<
    And I haven't even watched that show hehe...... I thought it was a rather strange concept...
    That does sound a lot like me, except for one big difference: My hair color.
    His is black, but mine is dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark brown. Big difference hehe...

Oh, and thanks Kairi! I'll see if I can do that!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    And I haven't even watched that show hehe...... I thought it was a rather strange concept...
    That does sound a lot like me, except for one big difference: My hair color.
    His is black, but mine is dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark brown. Big difference hehe...

Oh, and thanks Kairi! I'll see if I can do that!
    *steps back in sarcastic fear* Ooooh, well look who's got a bad case of male PMS...>_< No need to give me such a 'tude, dork! I thought it was strange, too...*cough*...look who's talking, Jordan...anyway! I just happened to flip by Nickelodeon and see what it was all about. It's not something I'd really care to watch again because the voices got on my nerves. Heaven forbid I say anything complimenting to you! And you sound like I did when I was a little kid...*makes a screeching voice* "My hair's not black, it's just a very dark brown!" Oh, just give it up; people just don't care anymore. LEAVE THE STUPID HAIR COLOR BE! You just put me in a bad mood when I don't think you even realize you are...>_< *screams*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i don't really watch cartoons anymore. so somebody... tell me which one i'm most like! i'm so lost....

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *steps back in sarcastic fear* Ooooh, well look who's got a bad case of male PMS...>_< No need to give me such a 'tude, dork! I thought it was strange, too...*cough*...look who's talking, Jordan...anyway! I just happened to flip by Nickelodeon and see what it was all about. It's not something I'd really care to watch again because the voices got on my nerves. Heaven forbid I say anything complimenting to you! And you sound like I did when I was a little kid...*makes a screeching voice* "My hair's not black, it's just a very dark brown!" Oh, just give it up; people just don't care anymore. LEAVE THE STUPID HAIR COLOR BE! You just put me in a bad mood when I don't think you even realize you are...>_< *screams*
    Oh, oh no! I wasn't giving attitude! No siree bob! I was just saying that the whole idea was a little strange...... I'm sorry if it sounded like that Chrystie!
    *makes the same eyes as the cat from Shrek 2 a.k.a. puppy dog eyes*
    Hehe....
    No, really, I've seen people with true black hair, and it's actually darker then mine. I used to think my hair was black before the doctor told me otherwise. I'm just following doctor's orders hehe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Why didn't I think of this before? I've watched Invader Zim so much that parts of Zim and GIR's personality have actually rubbed off on me...I actually talk in a GIR voice without thinking and say a lot of things Zim would say (like referring to people as "Filthy Earth Humans") or something like that o_O

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    Any of those purposeless, nameless cartoon chicks who got super-duper, wowee excited over Ichabod Crane's arrival in Sleepy Hollow...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    After quite a while of thinking... I've gotta say a definate Ash...ust a teeny bit of Cosmo mixed in there, though ^^;;
    I am almost constantly traveling, I'm a stubborn smart-alec who says stupid stuff without meaning to, and one of my best friends in the world isn't human (my dog XD) ja.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I would say Cozmo and Homer simpson maybe a mudkip

Cozmo( from the fairly odd parents) and the other ones rule!!!!!!!!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Hmmm, for me...

Spike maybe... from Cowboy Bebop. LoL, thats who I'd like to act like.

Hmm, I know! I kinda act like Vash-The-Stampede's silly side sometimes.

Back