• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which character do you hate the most?

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Which character in all of the pokemon games do you really hate? I hate the friend because he speaks so fast and is really annoying.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I can't stand Flint of the Elite Four, don't know why exactly just never liked him

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I hate the friend because he speaks so fast and is really annoying.

wait, what?

Who is this friend and why do you hat him so much? XD

for some reason, the 4th gen rival really, really grates my nerves. He's an impatient, clumsy, and overconfident fool. >_>

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Barry was pretty annoyiing. Professor Oak is a bore too.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Pretty Much Most Of the Characters in the new Sinnoh ones. I tuned out after the Hoenn Saga because I hated the new characters/voices.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Barry from DPPt cuz he is always all impatient and bump into you which is kinda annoying XD

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Brendan/May, because they were so deathly boring that I wanted to cut my face off with the game cartridge just so I wouldn't have to read their crap any more.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Most of the new ones I didn't like. I couldn't stand Max and the new series is just missing that certain thing the old one did. Ash's new voice signifies maturity but I just can't feel the emotion I did out of his old one, thats just my view. But I don't hate Ash, he was one of my favorite characters throughout the whole thing. I just like his original character personality better, as it has changed quite a bit over the course of the last few regions.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I thought Charon from Platinum was pretty lame. I wanted to battle him, but he just runs off like a loser.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Kotone, simply because she replaced my favorite character of all times.

And Barry is annoying as hell, too.

And Charon. He's a coward. I was growing all excited because I wanted to fight him, and then he gets arrested? Whatever.

And player's Dad.
    Because I was all like, "Yo, mum, 'ssup?" and she went all like, "You remind me so much of your father!"
    Only then did I realize I don't know who my father was.
    The fool.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I hate the rivals in 3rd/4th gen. Third gen there were too goody-goody, and 4th, the kid was all like WTF? Dude, take a deep breath, slow down, stop ramming into people, know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Arrgh, he annoys me every time he opens his mouth and spouts his nonsense.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I don't know... :\ I guess Barry, only because of the whole "I'm fining you £10000000000000000000000000000 (yes, I'm British, I use the pound sign. >_>)

Years
    All professors and all these friendly rivals, they just talk too much. That's boring.

Oh, and i hate Whitney too, but not because she's boring, but because she's pure evil (that means she's german?)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Anime - Paul/Shinji. I tried really, really hard to like him, especially when his back-story was explained, but I just...can't. I feel more sorry for his abused Pokémon. >__<

Games - Aww, poor Pearl/Barry seems to be getting a lot of flack XD I like him. :) As for dislikes...probably Cynthia, and not because she was hard to beat. Mainly because she would show up somewhere, go "OMGS WE HAVE TO HELP!!!" and then stand around and let you do all of the work. Pah.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    The 3rd Gen rival. You know you suck as a rival when Wally can kick your ass.

And Charon. He was soooooooooooo pointless. You barely see him and never battle him. The hell?

Back