• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which character do you like the least?

Which character do you like the least?

• Ash

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Brock

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Misty

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • May

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Max

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Jessie

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Max. God he's so annoying. O_X I'm happy he left the show, even though I didn't watch it anymore at that point. xD I had stopped watching around late Hoenn, when I was really starting to get annoyed lol.

-Neko

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    It's Max all the way. Little boy thinks he's so special with his outdated pokénav. The only thing he did was take up oxygen, eat food that should've been used for Ash and May, and state the obvious.

Years
    I dislike:

1. Ash: He is dumb, arrogant, and over confident. If he was real, I would punch him in the mouth and knock out all of his rotten teeth.

2. Misty: She went from being a stale stereotypical ***** to a useless cheerleader without any personality.

3. Tracey: Man, was he boring. Apart from his obsession with Professor Oak, his character did not have any qualities that made him interesting or stand out. While he traveled with Ash, he just seemed there most of the time.

4. Max: He is rude and conceited. Like most little kids in anime, he is also useless to the show's plot.

5. Cassidy: She is an obnoxious snob.

6. James' parents: Do I really need to explain why I dislike them?

Last edited:

vano-m

2nd year University student
    Years
    Мах... What a ... is he doing at all in that anime. Useless, having no pokemon four-eyed child...

Who voted against Jesse!!!!!!!!! I ll kill ya! (;,;)

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    Aww, so much hate for Max. Now I have been deterred from voting for him.
    I'll say Brock, because he's been long overdue for a rest/retirement from the group. He's basically a shell of his former self that lacks much meaningful purpose.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    - Max:
    - Big headed
    - Rude "I remmber him asking for a Pokedex of the Professors at the beginging of BF which was really rude"
    - Pointless addition

- May
    -Whingey/Whiney
    -Irritating

James is the only one with not votes, and yet has the third most annoying dub vocie (after ash's and max's)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    1. Ash: He is dumb, arrogant, and over confident. If he was real, I would punch him in the mouth and knock out all of his rotten teeth.
    He's gotten smarter in Shinou though. And anime characters don't get rotten teeth. :P

Why he was introduced is beyond me, he doesn't even have his own Pokemon.
    I think he was introduced partly because of what you said. I also think the writers wanted to try out a four person group for once.

- Rude "I remmber him asking for a Pokedex of the Professors at the beginging of BF which was really rude"
    Why is that rude? I'd expect "Hey, give me a Pokedex too!" would be rude. Give him a break, he's only 8 or something.

I'd say on that poll, I like May the least. Other than that, I'm okay with everyone. I used to be able to relate to May when she first showed up in the anime because I chose her to play as in Ruby but then she became a coordinator and there went that liking. I also don't like her fanbase.

I actually used to dislike a lot of characteres like Lila, Lance and Jasmine. Sure I still don't really like Jasmine but I'm becoming more neutral. Maybe I'm maturing.

i hate max so much he is so gay
    He's only like 8, how can he already be homosexual?

i stopped watching hoenn saga because of him
    You stopped watching Pokemon just because of one character?

Back