• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which characters will get the names "Black" and "White"?

Ayselipera

I feel like they'll go for the usual girls are graceful delicate flowers while boys are big and tough. Which equals the girl being named White and the boy being named Black. Although if they stay true to the concept of Ying and Yang then the girl should be named Black and the boy should be named White. Due to males having the association with light and females with darkness.

I may be completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ying and Yang go something like that.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I hope the girl will be African American, and the guy be European. This is a good way to show that everyone in the manga isn't just Japanese. Also, I just want to see more foreign characters in the manga. Maybe the writers would use the ying/yang concept for Black & White.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I think they'll name the girl black and the boy white for a twist, think about it they did the same thing with the legendaries in the games.

Back