• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Contest are u most Likely to Win???

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Ummm... Which Pokemon contest are you most likely to win?

Most Likely: Cool/Tough

Least Likely: Smart

what about you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Like in the games or if you had contest like that in real life and you were a pokémon?

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    Beauty. I used to baby my Walrein in Ruby. He had his own Luxury Ball, and I fed him all the Pokeblocks he liked. I loved him so much.

Years
    Well... I'd say I would have a decent shot at the Beauty Contest. I train a lot of Fire and Water Pokemon, and quite a few Fire and Water moves are classified as Beauty-type moves.

I would do abysmally in the Tough Contest. No doubt about it. I just don't have a decent lineup of Tough moves.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I always get favourable results from the Tough Contest. No way I can win the Smart Contest.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Until Swellow comes in! But really, tough contests are eZ too, my machamp totally murders the opposition. Otherwise I'm no good at contests.

Years
    None of them really because I rarely participate in them. I use my Pokemon for competitive battling, not for contests. Competitive Pokemon shouldn't really be used in contests because most of their moves won't work as well as they do in a real battle. Thus, you need a new strategy and a different moveset if you want to win the higher rank contests.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Mostly likely: Tough/Beauty
    Least likely: Smart

I've always had problems with the smart contest, most of the moves Jammed my Pokemon and I did it as well to the others. I know alot of people that have that problem

:t354:TG

Back