• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Cute Legendary Do You Prefer?

Which Cute Legendary Do You Prefer?

• Mew

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    So, I've noticed (along with most of you) that Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin are all sort of the same for each Generation. The only way to get them is through some sort of event, they all float (with the exception of Shaymin, who has a sky forme that can fly), they're all very small, cute pokemon, and they all have base stats of 100 across the board. So which one of them do you prefer, and why?

I personally love Shaymin (who the heck doesn't??) and she was my first and only (so far) event pokemon. Green has always been one of my favorite colours, and I like that she can turn into a dual-type flying pokemon.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Manaphy Is cute too! But I chose Shaymin because it has two forms, both cute. I would have chosen Manaphy though.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    O.o
    Whoops. Well.... I think Manaphy is less like the rest, as it hatches from an egg and it can breed. But, that is a good point. I added Manaphy to my post, but it still cannot be voted on in the poll. So if you prefer Manaphy, vote for your second favorite and say in your post that you like Manaphy the best.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    You forgot Manaphy :O
    Anyway, Manaphy is not my favourite XD. My favourite cute legendary is Jirachi because it looks so adorable, it has a decent type, I love its colour scheme, it makes wishes, it's the only 'cute' event (I have Darkrai so it is not my only event but it is my first! :D)I own, it made Pokemon Channel and I just love it. :\ :D

Brown

Breeder
    Years
    Mew, it's so peaceful and bashful and idk

I remember when I was 7 I traded this 17 year old girl a mew card for a flareon and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was totally pimping it x3

Years
    Mew, hands down. It was pretty awesome back in the day, I remember how coveted one was. I like it's appearance best out of them anyways, and I loved mew in the first movie.

Scarlet the plusle

plusle lover
    Years
    I like manaphy Jirachi and mew. My favorite though is manaphy. I don't think celebi is all that cute but it's okay and shaymin is just a little bit better it's mostly a grass hedghog chiapet thingy. Even though manaphy can breed it can't have another manaphy, ever.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I say shaymin...it is cute, has an awesome sky forme, who comes with great stats too...and was my very first event too!!! :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I like Jirachi. I was always found of it, very useful, and cute. The meaning of it is cool, plus its signature move is awesome. :D Doom Desire!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have to say Jirachi. I think that it's powers is really cool.

Also, especially how it sleeps. It just coddles into a ball with it's head poking out. :3

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    MEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEMEW
    MEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEW
    MEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEWMEW

Did I mention Mew?

As you can tell from my capital letters my favorite is most definatly Celebi.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Manaphy is my favorite, but, out of the ones listed, I'm most partial towards Mew.
    I guess I like both the history behind it and how versatile it is.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Manaphy and Phione both have 100 base stats on all of there stats...
    But I prefer Celebi, I grew up with Celebi, cause when I was a kid, I got a GameBoy Color, and Silver Version, I grew up with Johto, and the Johto Pokémon hold a strong place in my heart... Plus Celebi can travel through time, can YOUR fave go through time, I think not! LAWL

According to the poll, only Me and one other person voted for Celebi!!! WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
    I like it cause it is cute, and in the movie, it does the most adorable little thing with it's face when it eats one of those berries! Plus, Celebi is the only Pokémon that can revive it's dead self with the help of itself... If Jirachi died, it would die, and Groudon would gobble it up for breakfast. But I cant say anything, I love Jirachi too!

Years
    Manaphy and Phione both have 100 base stats on all of there stats...

That's incorrect, Phione has 80 in each stat, like Glalie. >_> But yes, Manaphy should have been added to the poll.

Anyway, I voted for Jirachi. I'm not sure why, but I always found it quite cute, and it is also very versatile. While I loved the older games with Mew and Celebi, it always frustrated me how it was so hard to get them without cheating, and because I was quite young at the time I had no idea to do that - so I sort of hold a grudge about it. :P Also, I remember I really disliked the movie with Celebi, it looked too much like a floating piece of celery with eyes drawn on. In PBR the designs for Celebi and Mew also look quite old and ugly, sadly.

Because of global wifi trading, it's much easier to get the "cute" legendaries, even if that's because many are hacked or cloned. I like all of the new ones; Jirachi, Shaymin and Manaphy are all quite cute! Manaphy isn't one I like as much since it's in the Uber tier (for now, at least), so I don't feel right using it when competitively battling others. Shaymin is pretty good for being able to become a dual Flying/Grass-type, although I found the design for Shaymin-S to look too prickly and weird. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Shaymin, I like its both forms and its kinda cute in the land form.

Back