• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which do you like better?

which do you like better?

• uxie

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • azelf

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • mesprit

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • jerachi

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Azelf is probably the best out of the Lake Trio. Uxie is just a weaker Cresselia, and Mesprit can't do many things better than Azelf can. I find it totally weird that Jirachi just randomly appears in a poll of the Lake Trio. o_o Jirachi is strong, but I never really liked it as a Pokemon for some reason. I could never use it right, and I've had a lot of successes with Azelf.

Azelf

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I really don't use any of those pokémon so I can't give any in depth analysis. But from how they appear to me, I would have to say Jirachi. Mainly due to the fact that there really aren't many Steel-type pokémon when compared to other types such as water or fire.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Certainly jirachi. the only reason I say that is because he is the most original competitively out of the bunch just because the only contest is between jirachi and azelf. the other two don't bring too much to the table. With such unique-ness as Doom Desire as jirachi's steel secondary type. I see no comparison. I've battled way more azelf than jirachi. So in this case the more uncommon the better. I mean who doesn't like diversity!

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I agree with the Magikarp; I hate 'em all.
    But Jirachi is the cutest out of all them; it looks like a jester! XP

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Jirachi is just randomly thrown in there isn't it?

Well my favorite is probably Uxie. It was the only one who could use the Rest/Sleep Talk/Yawn combo in D/P. So that is why it is my favorite.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Mespirit is pretty cool with his dreads, so he gets my vote. Uxie's the most fun to use though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Azelf is the only member of the lake trios that's placed in OU (Last I checked), not to mention that it can take advantage of it's high attack and use moves like Explosion, which could inflict massive damage if done right(Of course, this is just based off of stats and movepool, but I prefer pokemon that are useful in the current metagame).
    As for Jirachi, not a huge fan of "Cute" legendaries, so I omitted it.
    Another reason why I like Azelf best is becuase it's blue, which is pretty much my favorite color.

Azelf by a long shot.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Jirachi is kinda random for this poll....XD

Uxie has always been my favorite of the legendary trio, but I use Azelf much more for actual battling =P

Years
    Yeah, Jirachi isn't in any way related to the Lake Trio.

My personal favourite is Azelf, having used one extensively in Diamond. I disliked the defensive Uxie and found that Mesprit was a little lacking in attack. Hence, I ended up using Azelf.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Jirachi out of that lot. But of the trio...hmm...Azleaf, because he actually does something

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
    like everyone said here jirachi is kinda just random, tho i love jirachi, it can be used as a wall,tank,even a sweeper if you play your evs right

however i like mesprit out of this because it looks like it has dreadlocks :D

Back