• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which do you think is better, heart gold or soul silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMe

Normal Type Pokemon Fan
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    I'm going to go with Soul Silver because it has tedduirsa in it. =D

Years
  • Haven't actually played either but....Soul Silver :D I just like Lugia WAY better then Ho-oh..in fact it's probably my favorite legendary....along with Mewtwo of course.

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    It has not been released here yet I believe it will be in the spring of 2010, but I am so excited. I have always preferred Silver when playing the original versions. Silver had been my best game with all of my best and favorite pokemon including my besties sent over from my very first game, yellow, and also all my best stats. I had a full pokedex, and had beaten the elite four 17 times with a team of half level 100's.

I still had both games though, my gold having been restarted frequently so that I never managed to finish one lol.

They both died a few years ago, and I was so upset at loosing my Silver. I am very excited to get Soul Silver and in some sense have it back.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    For me, I tend to favor hg to be different from other people because a lot of people like lugia, which you can get first in ss and is the mascot. Also, you don't have to worry about being poisoned by weedles in hg unlike the beginning of ss. Howver, I dislike the fact that they switched what pokemon you get for hg and ss because hg gets pokemon from silver, and ss gets pokemon from gold. The reason why is obviously because some of the pokemon I like are now exclusive in ss, including teddiursa (if you haven't notice my username.) Though, I'm stilling sticking with hg. Though for the thread, it aks you what game you think is better? To me they're basically equal so I think the better question is to ask what you would you rather prefer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back