• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which do you want the most?

Which of the 3 do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well, I would certainly like a laptop, becuase I love being online on PC and chatting with friends and stuff. But I would only want it if it had a wireless high speed internet connection. XD I am picky. XD Though I currently want a Nintendo DS even more. =P

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    i want all three..but I actually want something else way more than any of them..

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I don't want any of the choices above because a cell phone I will have to pay for a plan, I already have a laptop (which I got for free), and I am just going to drive my parents old buick when I am 16. I would really like a big screen tv to wacth all my movies on to mkae it seem so much more realer and cooler.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I don't need either three of those choices, considering I have all three. All three are mine, and no one elses. What do I want then? Hmm. I want to be an SMod. XD No, I want more animals! I already have two dogs, 67 fish, a chinchilla, 2 ferrets, an iguana, a cat, a sugar glider, a rabbit, and seven birds. I am currently wanting a praire dog, a teacup maltese, a coatimundi, and pretty much everything else. Oh, I want to be a vet, how about that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I have all three ^^; I have a laptop...which I hate >.<; I have a cell phone...that I don't use all that much, and of course a car. And they're all MINE and no one will ever take them away XD. Hmm...S-Mod does sound sorta nice...but nah that'd mess to much with my "blue" layout XD I want a ferret actually, I've never really had one.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Hm, have all three already, but if I could choose to get a new one, I'd choose to get a new car or cell phone. XD My laptop is good enough for me already.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Laptop.

I've already got a cell phone which I seemingly use only to play Tetris (and rarely for MSN). I honestly don't want a car since even when I do learn to drive... I probably won't. o_O; I don't like leaving my house much and I think I would only be asked to do a bunch of things for my parents if I could drive. XP Stuff like picking my brother up from school, chauffering him places, and then going shopping and stuff. Ew.

So... definitely gotta go with the laptop.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I want a car, Since I will be turning 16 in the summer.. I will most likely get my Permit that summer! XD

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    ^ I can so relate to you. XD

Those are the three things I want but can't have! I rarely talk on the phone or go anywhere, so I would pick a laptop. However, I'm saving up for a car.

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
    Um, I don't want a laptop(even though I do), not a car(I can't drive yet obviously), and not a cell phone. I want a 45" plasma tv. My cousin has a 60" LCD Tv. ...I could use a banana right now.

Back