• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dog Pokemon Do You Prefer?

Witch one would be best

• Raikou with thunder

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Entei with Flamethrower

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Suicune with Hydropump

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters

shot571

raikou but just. suicne more than entei. i used to love entei but hes slowly fading

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • My favorite is Suicune, just because I choose Bulbasaur and Squirtle way more often than Charmander, and I'm just bored with seeing Raikou and Entei all the time.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I would choose Entei due to how badass he looks. ((Plus he was totally badass in Spell of the Unown)) I love how loyal he is. I love all three Legendary Dogs, but I have to stay with Entei.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Suicune for me. Just looks much cooler than the rest to me.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Entei! I love fire pokemon... although Suicune comes in as a close second...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I really like calling the the '3 Legendary Beasts' rather than the 3 Legendary Dogs.
    But meh who cares? Anyway, I really don't have a favourite fo these three pokemon. I actually like them better when I have them as a trio rather than seperately. It makes me and the pokemon feel 'incomplete' to me.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i like all of them. all the movies with them in it were awesome. thats y this years pokemon movie will be.... EPIC

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I watched the third movie as a kid, so I have to say Entei. It has some mysterious bond with Unown, and it can talk! =D
    XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    I found Raikou to be the best because he was the pokemon that took down the ones my others can't. I would of lost to Lance if I hadn't had him because his thunder (Store bought) saved me. Suicune is good but He is found wait to late. I got Raikou before I had 6 badges (I traded masterballs over, for pokedex, but when I tested him and Entei he served better and deserved a place on my team.

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
  • Back when Pokemon Gold and Silver came out, I had a strong preference for Fire and Grass type Pokemon. Since there wasn't a Grass-type beast, I picked Entei as my favorite amongst them. That, and I'm a geology nerd, so it's affiliation with volcanoes gives it even stronger preference.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Suicune.
    Because he looks more epic than the rest. Though to be honest, I thought Suicune was female first because of the mane xD;

Shiiny Pikachu

SUPER AWESOME SHINY PIKACHU
    Years
  • I like Raikou because its the first legendary I caught when I first played Pokemon (my first pokemon game was silver)

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • It's a tie between Suicune and Raikou.

Tough one to choose for me, but I'd probably opt for the latter. Yeah. Raikou's HG/SS sprite is <3.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Entei the fire lion :) Because Raiko the sabertooth tiger doesn't appeal to me, although I do like how Suicune is a wolf, it's about the only dog-like one.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i would have to say suicune. its been my favorite since crystal. then entei in close second. i dont really like raikou.

Back