• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dragon-type tickles your fancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My favorite is Kingdra! He looks elegant and...well, kingly...and he is only weak to dragon-type moves :D Most dragons have a x2 weakness to ice...or a x4 weakness like Dragonite and Flygon. I really like dual-type pokemon that negate the usual weaknesses they would have if they were pure-typed. Therefore, Kingdra is probably my favorite dragon pokemon and my favorite water pokemon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Flygon for me. I's been a staple of my team for who knows how long and I like its looks and its versatility in battle. Sure, others are more powerful, but I've gotten so used to Flygon that I can't picture me using anything else, not even the new 5th gen dragons...

flamemaster

No school like the old school
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    flygon. i always get one in my team for two reason's. 1. they are really usefull in battle. 2. they just look FREAKIN' AWSOME.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • I really like Haxorus. When I saw it for the first time, I was like: "!? You're going on my team" >:3 Other than that, Dragonite has always been up in my favorites, flygon too, but mostly because i had to use it as a substitute for dragonite in sapphire d:

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    favorite dragon types of mine are Rayquaza, Altaria, Dialga, Giratina, and Reshiram, and maybe latios/latias

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Dragonite, Flygon, Altaria, Latios, Latias, Kingdra, and Reshiram. I love all of those because they just look so awesome, and I just like dragon types in general. Kingdra will always be number one for me because he's the strongest in my team. My friends don't like him and always say, "OH NO, the notorious bastard is here!!!" xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    That Hydreigon you mentioned looks good... but I don't play the newer games. Maybe I should, but until then my favourite dragon remains Dragonair.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Sazandora and rayquaza, alteria is a fake dragon :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My top three would be Salamence, Axew and Dragonite.

1st. Salamence
    2nd. Dratini/Dragonite
    3rd. Altaria

I also like the Axew line. Beyond that I'm not that mad about any other dragon types.

Years
  • My favorite Dragon is Haxorus. It is awesome. I like how it looks. I like its attacks. I like how it has blades on its face. It is a cool dragon Pokemon.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • For me, its Flygon and Haxorus.

Flygon because for me, its my favourite Dragon pokemon, hands down; it has a really cool art for a dragon pokemon that appealed to me the most out of all the dragons, also its very unique on how it has its red-lensed "googles" for sandstorms. :3 Well in general,I love all pokemon from the desert, but flygon happens to be my favourite of them all. <3 it also has its STAB earthquake which is great!

Haxorus because its also pretty unique; it has tusks, and I love the color scheme of its art~ <3 It also has access to Gillotine. =O Which, normally I don't use OHKO moves, but, its a suprise for a dragon pokemon. =O And yeah, it also has Dragon Dance, which I kind of wish that flygon had the move, and also swords dance.

Years
  • Vibrava, Altaria, and Zweilous for me.

For Vibrava and Altaria, I've always been more of a fan of the more non-traditional dragon types - the ones that are "dragons" but don't necessarily look like one. Altaria's also just pretty, and Vibrava...well, I kind of love the pun involved in it (dragonfly-looking thing that's a dragon type? ....yeah).

I don't know much about the newest pokemon (to the point where I just had to go look up the name), but I recall Zweilous being one of the new ones that stuck out to me whenever I was glancing at them before. It does make for an adorable little hydra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back