• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which DS do you play pokemon on?

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
Years
  • I personally play on my Lite...I love my Lite. Saving up for a 3DS maybe.

Discuss :)

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    DS lite
    wow, seems that most of you can afford 3DS...

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Great question!

I'm currently playing it on my 'Ice-blue' Lite, but I'm hopefully getting a 3DS when they come out.

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Like a lot of you, it seems, I'll be playing on a 3DS from March 25th :3
    I used to play on my black DS lite but it was stolen in an airport, so... Waiting for the 3DS now xD

Years
  • I sold my blue DS original console back in the summer (which i regret) so now i play on my mum's pink DS lite

NatureKeeper

I used to play on my old black lite before it got ... Regardless, I now play on mine or my sister's Nintendo DS lite system (Silver and Sky Blue, respectively). If things go well until summer time, I will get the 3DS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I just play on my black DSi since it's the only DS I have. I'm not really interested in upgrading until I have a reason to, so for now it's just fine for my pokemon games.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i play it on my lite currently (and using my mums lite to trade with) though once i get the 3DS i'll give my mums one back and play it mainly on the 3DS using the lite to transfer between games

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
  • Wow...a lot of DS Lites! I was expecting more DSi and XL's. Mine is in pretty good condition...just the battery isnt as good as it used to be. Its still kicking!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I use my pink DSi and my pink DS Lite. Whichever is on hand at the time.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have a pink Ds Lite with a Hello Kitty skin on it :3

Back