• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which DS do you play pokemon on?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I used to play my Pokemon games on my DS Lite, but I moved on to the DSi (I play my GBA Pokemon games on my DS Lite every once in a while).

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • I play it on my red DS lite which I love :)

I'll probably buy a 3DS at some point before/during summer, but I'll wait for some decent games to come out for it first.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Right now i've been playing Black and White (I got both) on my brothers DSi XL (bigger screen :3). I am going to get the 3DS on lauch day though, I just hope the backwords compatability doesn't suck.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I currently use a DS Lite.
    I'm playing White on it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    >my face when everyone can afford a 3DS

I play on the original DS, old school.

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
  • pokemon white/black should be awesome on the 3DS. I think the people who can afford it will definately be buying it.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I play on my Black DSi. It's the third DS I've had (due to losing them, pathetic), but my partner has starting to get into pokemon so I'm hoping we might buy a 3DS and I can give him the DSi lol :)

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Currently playing them on the wine red DSi XL. Hoping to play them on the 3DS at the end of the month!

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I'm playing on my Lime Green DS Lite. I think it's far better than DSi because of the compatibility with GBA games. I'm thinking about buying 3DS though, mainly for Paper Mario 3DS...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've only got the first generation DS, the old, bulky, silver colored one. I'd love to upgrade to a 3DS at some point though, especially since I pretty much only play Pokemon on my DS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I play Pokémon on my good ol' trusty DS Lite! The paint might have chipped off in a couple areas and there are numbers scratches on the surface (not on the screens, though, thank goodness), but it's still serving me well after three or so years~

Back