• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eevee evolution do you prefer, and why?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
  • I'm the ultimate Eevee fan, so I can'yt say I prefer any of them over the other:

• Eevee-She's adorable =^.^= I loved Eevee since the R/B/G/Y games.
    • Vaporeon-She's a mermaid =3 Plus, she is a badass in-game. Definitly my favorite Water-Type.
    • Flareon-A gorgeous little fire fox 8> She's my fallback if I don't pick a Fire-Type starter in any game.
    • Jolteon-My little electrical assasin >:D Speed makes her deadly. Being an Eeveelution makes her a #1 pick in my team.
    • Espeon-Kawai!!!! I love her!!!! There isn't one game where she isn't my default Psychic-Type. My telekinetic cutey.
    • Umbreon-My favorite Dark-Type and the only Eeveelution I consider to be male. Built like a Shuckle with better looks and moves =)
    • Leafeon-Finally, after three generations we have our flower child 8) She's one of my choices for an Offensive Sweeper.
    • Glaceon-The one with quiet beauty, also the one I've never had the pleasure of using in a battle...Regardless, I love my ice princess <3
    As you can see, I love 'em all. The only way I could give you a single answer is by choosing Eevee itself. Reason: It has the potential to evolve into all the others and is just so adorable =^.^=

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Oh gosh... I think Flareon is beating it's way to the top! :o

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
  • Eevee - its so cute! cat little thing. with some fox.
    Vaporeon - Nice mermaid cat thing I like xD.
    Jolteon - its cool because i like its design that ...cat/dog thing...
    Flareon - fox/cat I also like it fire type
    Espeon - I like psychic its stats , design and i like cats xD
    Umbreon - I like black cats . :D also dark
    Glaceon - Its pretty. that cat thing
    Leafeon - it reminds me of that cat kilala!

also my fav is espeon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Espeon.
    But Umbreon is also very good, since it has high defense.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Flareon, despite its chronic suffering from Flareon syndrome.
    My favorite good Eeveelution is probably Jolteon, or Umbreon.

Back