• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

• Total voters

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Jolteon is my favorite by far. It's strong, fast, and has a decent movepool, in addition to looking like a jittery rabbit cat.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It's a three-way tie between Glaceon, Leafeon and Espeon. :) I can't honestly choose between these three.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    It's a very close tie between Jolteon, Glaceon, and Sylveon.

Jolteon is easily one of my favourites because it holds sentimental value to me, as it was my very first level 100. I've always loved Jolteon's design as well, the erratic electric-like design makes Jolteon rather appealing to me. Jolteon was also one of my all stars during Gen V Wi-Fi battles, so that's another reason why I love it.

Viability-wise, Glaceon might be one of the worst Eeveelutions, but I've always found it can fulfill an interesting niche on some of my teams. That, and Ice types are cool. Glaceon's design is also so nice. I'm really fond of the hair-like head it has.

Sylveon is just adorable. HAVE YOU READ IT'S POKEDEX ENTRY? IT'S ABSOLUTELY TEETH-ROTTING SWEET AND CUTE.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Voted for Vaporeon and off with that before someone shuts me up. I don't really think it's that awesome competitive wise, but it's a good staller, so it has my consent. But the real reason is because I like the fish-like design that sets it off from Eevee (along with Jolteon with the spikes). All others are just so Eevee material.

Sylveon just gives me the creeps. Looks like some kind of voodoo magician. I don't want my head to go bald or my fingers to grow stones, I want to be normal!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I had a soft spot for Espeon and Vaporeon prior to the release of Generation VI but now I love Sylveon more than all the others.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    I thought Leafeon was a lot more popular, like up the top hmmm, guess I was wrong. Mine would have to be a toss up between Flareon and Umbreon.

Years
    My top 3 are Vaporeon, Umbreon and Leafeon.

Vaporeon because I've loved it since Pokémon Stadium and find it adorable; Umbreon because when my Eevee evolved into Umbreon for the first time on Silver I was completely taken aback and hooked immediately (if it had been an Espeon I might feel differently today haha who knows) and Leafeon because I used one in my team in X cause I'd kind of neglected the Sinnoh Eeveelutions before but never again lol - plus it learns leaf blade which is one of my favourite moves :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Personally, I am partial to the aesthetics of Umbreon and Glaceon, but prefer the battle abilities of Sylveon.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    I like Espeon the best because it's purple (and strong), but Vaporeon is a close second. I haven't used Sylveon yet, but it could be in the running.

Back