• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which eeveelution?

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Umbreon! But runner up, all the three originals. Then Eevee (non-evolved) THEN espeon. I really dislike espeon for some reason, lol.
    But At one point or another, i liked all the three originals. LoL, on going joke back in the day, was at any given point, me and my two pokemon people (we were the three leading pokemon people on the street) we all liked a different eeveelution. And it randomly changed, and rotated lol.
    (IE: I'd like Vaporeon one day, and the next day I'd like Jolteon, and the other two would change from Flareon and Jolteon, to Vaporeon and Flareon! Get it? lol, funny how it always worked that way! I rarely liked Flareon though, Vaporeon and Jolteon are cooler n.n)
    rambliiiiiiing.
    But Umbreon is the coolest!

_fr0z3n_

•-?Ice Beauty?-•
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 25, 2004
    Espeon over Umbreon, Espeon is so elegant, cute, powerful, classy, beautiful, smart... *?* I'm a big fan of Espeon, go Espeon!
    1) Espeon
    2) Vaporeon
    3) Umbreon
    4) Jolteon
    5) Flareon

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    According to battle within the game, Umbreon in a battle of 1vs1 out of all Eeveelutions cannot possibly be defeated, due to the insanely high defense. Umbreon can stall out any other Eeveelutions too easily (go ahead and test if you want, provided that both Eeveelutions are IV trained properly with logical sense). Umbreon cannot attack at all and can only tank though. If you see an Umbreon, send out the metal chicken to block the toxic, and blow it away before it can baton pass substitute and curse.

Jolteon is used the most due to Volt absorb being a valuable ability in the game, and the fact that it's along the 3rd (or 4th) fastest in game makes it even better. It is almost gurantee first strike with a thunderwave. Its sp.att isn't bad either, making its thunderbolt and HP Grass/Ice darn annoying. If anything goes wrong, sub and agility, and baton pass it to Marowak please.

Vaporeon is the only hazer out of all eeveelutions, and is the 2nd most commonly used. Insane hp, and high sp.def, and you get the strongest special sponge out of all water types (excluding Suicune who's a legendary). Can wish, and surf still hurts even if no EV is used on sp.attack.

Flareon is the least used out of all. Flash fire can't heal but only boosts fire attacks (sucks a lot more than the other 2 absorbs) You have sweepage offensive stats, but when you're that slow, it's hard to go far. A great Pokemon in the UU division.

Espeon is not used as often as Gardevoir and Alakazam because it can't learn any status changing move unlike any other psychic types (almost all other psychic types know a paralyzing move like stun spore or thunderwave). It isn't as fast as Alakazam, can't sweep as well as Alakazam, and can't stall special attacks as well as Gardevoir. A limited movepool doesn't help either.

So in terms of battling... that's how the eeveelution stands.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    here's the way it works guys:
    1) Umbreon
    2) Flareon
    3) Jolteon
    4) Vaporeon
    5) Espeon
    (don't as questions, just run)

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Umbreon and Espeon, thats why PC (colleseum) has such a goot beggining :p

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Non, they all annoy the crap out of me with their fugly buggy eyes, floofiness, and hype surrounding them.

You said Fugly, you're the best!

I like all of them really. I think they're all unique and special. Here are the reasons why:

~Flareon- I like good looking, strong types of Fire Pok?mon, and that is Flareon.

~Jolteon- I like Jolteon because it's electric, and electric types are usually strong if the know good attacks.

~Vaporeon- Vaporeon is cool because it's elegant, like a lot of water Pok?mon, and has a cool look. It's strong if it knows the right attacks, and it can become invisible.

~Umbreon- Umbreon is probably the strongest. It is dark and mysterious, and probably loyal. It's sometimes cute, I guess, so it's on of my real favorites.

~Espeon- Espeon is IMO the most adorable ones. It is a nice color, and is as strong a Umbreon sometimes. It's one of my real favorites also.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Umbreon is definitely the best battler. Thus, I use Umbreon on my teams. Plus, it has Confuse Ray, one of my favourite moves.

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    1. Umbreon. Looks so cool
    2. Espeon. It's a cat!
    3. Jolteon. So cute
    No preference of the others. I love those 3, but the other Eons I class as 'ok, but don't really use them...'

katty

what's^?
    Years
    i lprefer umbreon like everyone else does, its cute and have a pretty descent attitude.
    espeon comes second, just becuase it has a smooth attitude.
    joteon-i like the spikes
    vaporeon-simply better than flareon
    flareon-too hot

Back