• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Electric Rodent Do you Like Better?

Which do you like better?

• Total voters

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Pikachu, the original, even though he's more than a little annoying after all these years in the anime.

I still don't have Diamond or Pearl, let alone a DS, so I can't say much about Pachirisu.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Squirrel or Mouse, Squirrel or Mouse....hmmm?

Im going with squirrel, so Pachirisu!

I'm tired of mice so let the squirrels take over the WORLD! :laugh:

Years
    Pichu and Raichu are my favourites. I think Raichus cuteness is underrated, I just watched an old Orange League episode where they are on a Pokemon Showboat with Raichu in it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    My favorite is Pichu and for only for one reason: It's cute. I remember the first time I saw the 3rd movie, i fell in love with that little rodent.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    My favorite is Pichu and for only for one reason: It's cute. I remember the first time I saw the 3rd movie, i fell in love with that little rodent.

Oh yeah! But, Pichu didn't appear much in the Anime though. ;.;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    PICHU. :3

It's my favourite Pokémon so naturally it's my favourite of this list.

Back