• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which element are you?

which one?

• Total voters

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    My element is water, though I have some earthy traits I think. Mostly water though, people identify me as that and it's my star sign's element as well so yeah.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My zodiac element is Fire seeing as I'm a Sagittarius however I've always felt more of the Electrical/Darkness element has seemed to fit me more xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I chose Water first, cause I'm just like that, and then I check my star sign and it's still water. :P So I guess either way I'm a water-ish person.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    When it comes to astrology my sign is an earth sign which I agree with since I am pretty grounded and realistic, etc. However, I took a quiz recently about what type of bender I would be (from Avatar: The Last Air Bender) and I kept getting water. Although personally, I think it would be pretty badass to be an air bender.

SO YEAH, NERDINESS ASIDE, earth :D

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Of the 4 astrological elements (Water, Earth, Air, Fire) I'm a Pisces so I'm naturally water I guess but air is my favorite element. I don't even know why, I just really like air (b - -)b

That's a shruggy face by the way lololol

Ayselipera

Whenever I take those super reliable tests online I get water, but according my zodiac sign I'm earth. Once I looked up my moon and rising sign which goes with your zodiac (sun sign) and I got water and air which I guess makes me a healthy mix of earth, water, and air. But yeah I don't really know.

Years
    Man, I meant to check water but I hit fire. Oops

But yeah, I'd say I'm water since I stay keep cool most of the time. Even when I'm angry, I don't explode, I just kinda stay calm (and bottle it in but whatever) I also feel that, like water, I change a lot. Depending on who I'm around I feel like I can be a really different person (whether that's good or bad, take it as you will) I know I'm still the same, but small things change I guess, like water? :?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd say I was a Water-type (heh, Pokemon pun) as I'm very adaptable to new situations, and tend to let things just go with the flow... like water. After doing some research, my astrological element is Air, being a Gemini and all, and while I definitely fit some aspects of that, I'm also completely incompatible with the rest. Based on those conditions, I'd say I was a bit of Air and Water, which sounds kinda good to me! :D

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I saw the thread title and was prepared to answer Francium because I'm one-of-a-kind.

I think I'd describe myself as being water, because I'm generally cool and laid-back.

Back